**Course Updated – February 2022**
>> COURSE REGULARLY UPDATED: NEW TIPS, MORE LESSONS <<
Node.js is probably THE most popular and modern server-side programming language you can dive into these days!
Node.js developers are in high demand and the language is used for everything from traditional web apps with server-side rendered views over REST APIs all the way up to GraphQL APIs and real-time web services. Not to mention its applications in build workflows for projects of all sizes.
This course will teach you all of that! From scratch with zero prior knowledge assumed. Though if you do bring some knowledge, you’ll of course be able to quickly jump into the course modules that are most interesting to you.
Here’s a detailed look at what you’ll get:
- The core concepts and theory
- Understand how to navigate in Node JS
- A closer look at styling and animating React Native apps
- Instructions on how to use third-party libraries in your React Native app
- Detailed examples on how to use maps or an image picker
- A full user authentication flow
- How to connect to a backend server from your app
- Debugging instructions
- And so much more!
What will you need to succeed in this course?
- NO Android, Java, Swift or C knowledge is required!
What does this course offer you?
- This course consists of 2 practice tests.
- Practice test consists of 20 questions, timed at 30 minutes
- The questions are multiple-choice.
- Every question is associated with a knowledge area
- The answers are randomized every time you take a test
- Once the test was taken, you will get an instant result report with categories of strength to weakness.
- You can re-take the tests over and over again as and when it suits you.
I’d be very happy to welcome you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner or advanced web developers who want to dive into backend (server-side) development with NodeJS
- Everyone who’s interested in building modern, scalable and high-performing web applications
- Experienced NodeJS developers who want to dive into specific features like using GraphQL with NodeJS