**Course Updated – April 2022**
>> COURSE REGULARLY UPDATED: NEW TIPS, MORE LESSONS <<
Many new React Developers find React easy to learn and that is true. But the problem is when they are coding complex structures, the code becomes unmaintainable and ends up having spaghetti code. Some developers as well do not know all the functionalities that React offers and they end up coding like they are using Vanilla JS instead of doing everything the React Way. A bad way of coding always produces bugs and worst, an unfixable one.
If all React Developers know how to code the React Way, it will be very easy to create a future-proof React application.
So in this course, we will learn everything that you need to know to master React. Everything will be created from scratch and we will not use any UI libraries so that you can create your own in the future. We will also use Typescript and rest assured that every code will have types.
To apply all the things that you will learn, we will create an E-commerce Shop with a lot of functionalities and components created from scratch. We will also apply the best practices in coding to make our code clean and create a future-proof application.
After this course, you will know all everything that you need to know in React and be an expert in coding the React Way! You will be your stack overflow every time you encounter issues because you will have a total understanding of every functionality and how they work.
Let’s have some fun in this course!
Here’s a detailed look at what you’ll get:
- The core concepts and theory
- Understand how to navigate React Native apps
- A closer look at styling and animating React Native apps
- Instructions on how to use third-party libraries in your React Native app
- Detailed examples on how to use maps or an image picker
- A full user authentication flow
- How to connect to a backend server from your app
- Debugging instructions
- And so much more!
What will you need to succeed in this course?
- NO Android, Java, Swift, or C knowledge is required!
What does this course offer you?
- This course consists of 2 practice tests.
- The practice test consists of 20 questions, timed at 30 minutes
- The questions are multiple-choice.
- Every question is associated with a knowledge area
- The answers are randomized every time you take a test
- Once the test was taken, you will get an instant result report with categories of strength to weakness.
- You can re-take the tests over and over again as and when it suits you.
I’d be very happy to welcome you to the course!
Who this course is for:
- who want to learn how to build React application
- Students who want to learn a future-proof technologies
- Developers who want to improve their React skills
- Developer wishing to get certified in React
- Beginner and Intermediate level React Developer
- Young Adults and Kids
- React Developer s who wants to test their knowledge.