What you’ll learn
Prepare for the Kanban Certifications like PSK and Kanban University Exams. Please note exam fees is not included in this course.
In-depth explanation for Kanban Practices, Cadence, Roles
Kanban Metrics and how to interpret them for improving team efficiency
Multiple quizzes to help you to pass certification and evaluate your knowledge on Kanban
Implement Kanban in your project Teams by understanding about Kanban Boards, Kanban Cards and other concepts
And much more
This is complete Kanban course, from basics to advanced level, No prerequisites for the course.
Please note that this course and practice exams are neither endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with Scrum org or any other Kanban Certification agency.
Welcome to the complete Course on KANBAN.
- Around 35+ video lectures
- Numerous Reading material and real world based activities to explain Kanban concepts in detail
- External Resources to show real world examples
- Multiple Quizzes for Kanban concepts
- Kanban Practice Test based on various certification exams
- Q&A Instructor support
- Certification upon completion
Become Kanban Practitioner in less than 2 weeks.
My goal through this training is to help you meet the challenges of implementing Kanban in your teams. Whether you are professional scrum with Kanban implementation or looking for certification.
In this course, you will master below topics:-
- Kanban Basics
- Kanban Practices
- Kanban Principles
- Kanban Board
- Kanban Cards
- Kanban Swim lanes
- Kanban Flow
- Kanban Roles
- Kanban Cadence
- Kanban Teams
- Kanban Project Planning and Execution
- Agile Metrics for Kanban
This course is useful for anyone who wants to be successful using Kanban within their organization, or anyone who works with teams utilizing Kanban. As such, it will benefit anyone who is involved in using Kanban or considering using Kanban.
You will also find examples and practical exercises to illustrate each point.
If you are already using Kanban, you can learn more from the advanced topics in the course like How to design the Kanban Board, Kanban for Scrum Teams or Kanban Metrics.
At the end of this course you will be able to manage projects using Kanban System, make delivery estimations in agile, implement the necessary organizational changes to user Kanban in a company and also pioneer agile transformation on a team level.
In a world where technology is evolving exponentially, it becomes essential to know how to adapt to change and to be agile.
This is not a theoretical course, I am sharing with you techniques that you can apply immediately.
Throughout the training, you will also find quizzes to test your knowledge.
If you are planning for any Kanban Certification, this course will help you prepare for Scrum . org Professional Scrum™ with Kanban level I exam also known as PSK I ®.
Scrum with Kanban
The Scrum with Kanban PSK I assessment is available to anyone who wishes to validate their knowledge of how Scrum Teams can use Scrum with Kanban’s ability to support value creation and delivery.
The Kanban practice tests of this course are based on Scrum Guide, Kanban Guide for Scrum Teams, and the Scrum glossary, all these documents are published by Scrum .org
Follow these steps before taking your Scrum with Kanban exam:
1) Go through this course practice test and answer all the questions of this course
2) Read at least thrice the latest official Kanban Guide For Scrum Teams from Scrum .org
3) Take the Kanban practice tests(provided in additional resources) and make sure you understand all the questions and answers
4) Create an account via Scrum .org website, buy the voucher, and take the exam as soon as possible
You will have lifetime access to the course with all the additional resources we add continuously.
**Sounds good , right? If you think this course is for you, then go ahead and click “ENROLL NOW” to start your Kanban journey.**
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for the Kanban Certification
- Scrum Master, Agile Coaches, Team Members , Product Owners, Project Managers
- Teams in industries such as service industry, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing would benefit from this course
- If you want to learn how to work in Kanban and implement them within your team.