What you’ll learn
Create a trading strategy from scratch, backtest it and optimize it
Basics in Python and Maths for algorithmic trading
Advanced algo trading concepts like Hurst exponent and how to adapt your strategy to your data
Understand how to create and use technical indicators with Python
Backtest your strategy without error using vectorized backtesting
Learn many financial metrics: Sortino ratio, alpha, beta,…
Learn how to analyze your drawdown
Add a stop loss on your strategies
Combine different technical indicators to double your earnings
MetaTrader 5 live trading using Python
None. You have to be motivated to learn the techniques of quantitative analysts. You just need a computer and Internet!
Do you want to create algorithmic trading strategies?
You already have some trading knowledge and you want to learn about quantitative trading/finance?
You are simply a curious person who wants to get into this subject to monetize and diversify your knowledge?
If you answer at least one of these questions, I welcome you to this course. All the applications of the course will be done using Python. However, for beginners in Python, don’t panic! There is a FREE python crash course included to master Python.
In this course, you will learn how to use technical analysis to create robust strategies. You will perform quantitative analysis to find patterns in the data. Once you will have many profitable strategies, we will learn how to perform vectorized backtesting. Then you will apply portfolio and risk management techniques to reduce the drawdown and maximize your returns.
You will learn and understand quantitative analysis used by portfolio managers and professional traders:
- Modeling: Technical analysis (Moving average, RSI) and condition combination.
- Backtesting: Do a backtest properly without error and minimize the computation time (Vectorized Backtesting).
- Risk management: Manage the drawdown(Stop loss), combine strategies properly (Strategies portoflio).
Why this course and not another?
- This is not a programming course nor a trading course or a machine learning course. It is a course in which statistics, programming and financial theory are used for trading.
- This course is not created by a data scientist but by a degree in mathematics and economics specializing in mathematics applied to finance.
- You can ask questions or read our quantitative finance articles simply by registering on our free Discord forum.
Without forgetting that the course is satisfied or refunded for 30 days. Don’t miss an opportunity to improve your knowledge of this fascinating subject.
Who this course is for: