What you’ll learn
How to enter large exports market which is Japan?
How to find buyers in a large importing country i.e. Japan?
Doing market research for the products and services for exports to Japan
Using online channels and digital communities to generate export leads and orders in Japan
Setting up business in Japan and be successful
Identifying products and services for exports to Japan
Selling your goods and services effectively in large consuming market which is Japan
Understanding Japan market threadbare
All about Japan
Japan culture made easy to understand
Japan related case studies and assignments
Are you looking for an easy way to learn all about doing business with Japan?
Do you want to learn how to be successful in conducting business with Japan?
Here is a simple but powerful VJ Exports Mastery Series course titled – All about doing business in Japan. Freinds, the core learning objective of this course is to teach you the well-researched tips and techniques for being successful in Japanese business. Having more than 30 years of practical and first-hand experience, the instructor has shared his long experience and research on the subject. With a special emphasis on the unique culture of Japan and Japan trade, the course has the potential to make you very confident about doing business with Japan. No doubt, you will find the course very informative and enabling after you successfully complete this online course on successfully doing business with Japan.
This course on doing business with Japan is exclusively available on UDEMY only. And it is part of the VJ ‘Doing Business With World’ Sub-Series of courses by Dr. Vijesh Jain.
Main features of this course
The main feature of this Japan business course is the very innovative pedagogy used in this course. Rightly, this pedagogy comprises regular lectures, case studies, and specially created country interpretation documentaries on Japan. Also, these documentaries also depict the day-to-day life of the people of Japan along with the business environment in Japan. Therefore the unique nature of this course is the case studies and documentaries. These documentaries and case studies also use the latest innovations to provide a virtual reality experience of visiting the country.
Topics covered in video Lectures
- Overview of Doing Business in Japan
- Challenges and opportunities of Japan as a market
- Cultural dimensions of Japan
- Japan as an exports market
- Unique features of Japanese management style
- Common mistakes commonly made by overseas business persons in Japan
- How to be successful in doing business with Japan
- Japanese Business etiquette
- Business risks assessment in Japan
- Trade policy trends of Japan government
- How to set up business in Japan – Step by step
Topics covered in Special Interpretation Documentaries on Japan
- Virtual Tours of different aspects of Japan
- Geography of Japan
- Major Cities of Japan
- Foods of Japan
- Japan countryside and road tours
- City tours – selected
Topics covered in case studies
- Failure of Vodafone in Japan
- Tuna exports to Japan
Assignment of the course
- Tuna Exports to Japan – Dilemma of Mr. Gupta
Important Course Related Keywords
- Business With Japan
- Japanese Business
- Japan Companies
- Learn about Japan
- Exports From India
- Japan Business Ideas
- Arab Culture
- Japan Market
- Foreign Business
- Japan Business Success
- Amazon Dropshipping Japan
- Investment in Japan
- Vodafone in Japan
- Law in Japan
- Japan Citizenship
- Japan Trade
- Living in Japan
- Chemical Exports Imports
About the instructor
Dr. Vijesh Jain is an alumnus of Harvard University, IIFT, New Delhi, BITS, Pilani, BIMTECH, India, Nasbite, USA, and the University of Mysore. In the past, he completed his Ph.D. with the topic in the areas related to Organizational Behavior in Multinational Companies. Also, he has spent decades working for international companies in several countries. He has also written several books on exports imports documentation and procedures, exports management, cross-cultural management.
In addition, he has also published several research papers in international journals of repute. These papers were on the topics related to cross-cultural management, organizational behavior in MNCs, climate change, and similar other new topics. No doubt, he uses his lifetime research in new innovative ways of teaching through online courses. He covers areas like business management, exports mastery skills, and doing business with major world markets. Also, he has over 32 years of industry and training experience. He has also worked as Director and Dean of top B Schools in India.
Who this course is for:
- Management students looking for international careers especially in Japan and related to Japan market
- Entrepreneurs, business persons, online business owners, manufacturers, service providers, looking to expand globally
- Working executives in job roles of management, marketing, sales, operations, looking for international job profiles
- Anyone who want to know Japan, its business, culture and all about it
All About Doing Business In Japan | Exports & Imports
All about Japan, Culture, Daily Life, Japan Business, Japan Market, Infrastructure, Distribution Channels, Challenges