|Udemy Course Name|
This course is designed to take someone with a beginner level knowledge of async programming and turn them into an expert.
We do this by starting off very simple, explaining the core concepts.
Then step by step adding in layers of knowledge, punctuated by quizzes and coding challenges to cement and your knowledge before moving onto the next section.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is a little confused with asynchronous code
- Anyone who is interested in writing fast performant code in Node or Browsers.
- Anyone who wants to know what the differences are between Callbacks, Promises and Async/Await
What you’ll learn
- You’ll learn what is Node js and how to install it and use it.
- You’ll learn how to write clean, scalable code with the newer async_await syntax!
- Stress-test your knowledge with quizzes that help commit syntax to memory
- Don’t worry if you don’t Know Node, because you will be so familiar with it before start our asynchronous programming course.