Welcome to the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) practice tests;
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) exam is intended for individuals who can effectively demonstrate an overall knowledge of the AWS Cloud independent of a specific job role.
This AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification path is intended for individuals who are looking to build and validate overall understanding of the AWS Cloud. This path is useful for individuals in technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial roles who work with the AWS Cloud. Becoming an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a recommended step toward achieving an AWS Associate or Specialty certification.
Prerequisites and Recommended Skills
There is no prerequisite for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification, though there are some recommended skills:
- Basic Terminology – Every field has jargon, so it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with basic terms and technologies to escalate the learning process. Follow the AWS glossary that provides short explanations about AWS and IT-specific terminologies.
- Tools – Learning tools and technologies like terminal/command-prompt and OS services (processing, privileges, file system, etc.) can be quite helpful in understanding the concepts of AWS implementation and development.
- AWS Fundamentals – AWS Fundamentals is a collection of AWS core concepts to build scalable apps with best practices.
- Prepare yourself with this practice tests and follow the updated study material.
- Dedicate a specific time slot to each question for effective time management and read all options carefully to find the most optimal answer.
Good luck with your certification.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification Exam
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) - Practice Exams
NEW - Pass your AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner CLF-C01 exam: 130 questions waiting just for you, get it now!