This course is:
- Fully Updated for the “””LATEST VERSION””” of the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) Certification Exam
- TOP-NOTCH and the CLOSEST to the Real exam
Why take this course?
This course will greatly help you and boost your chances of getting Certified.
After taking this course you will have a clear idea of your readiness for the real AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) Exam and you will be able to identify and focus on your weakness and you will be fully prepared for what it is like to take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) Certification Exam.
This course is designed around the official Exam Guide (Latest Version), so you can pass the actual AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) Certification Exam with CONFIDENCE !
TOP REASONS WHY THESE PRACTICE EXAMS ARE YOUR BEST CHANCE TO ACE YOUR AWS EXAM
- 100% FULLY UPDATED TO THE AWS CLF-C01 Version: Situational and Scenario-based Questions reflecting the latest AWS exam question/answer format (1 answer from 4 options, or 2 or more answers from 5 or more options).
- 390 TOP-NOTCH QUESTIONS: 6 Full-Length Practice Exams (with 65 UNIQUE Questions each with NO Repetition), Challenging, Situational and Scenario-based Questions.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: These practice questions are free from typos and technical errors which makes your learning experience much more pleasant.
- ACTUAL EXAM SIMULATION: All Practice Tests are timed (90-minute time limit) and scored (passing score is 70%) to mimic the real exam environment.
- DETAILED AND RICH EXPLANATIONS: Every question includes a Full, detailed, and rich explanation, that will help you gain a deeper understanding of the AWS services.
- ALWAYS UP TO DATE: This question bank is constantly updated. New questions are added on a regular basis.
- VERY ACTIVE Q&A FORUM: In this discussion board, students ask questions and share their recent exam experience offering feedback on which topics were covered.
- VERY RESPONSIVE SUPPORT: If you need further clarification or have any questions, Instructor is here to help !
He responds to all of your questions, requests or feedback.
He will be happy to provide you with the necessary support and assistance.
- BEST VALUE FOR MONEY THAN THE OFFICIAL AWS PRACTICE TEST: Compared to the Official AWS Practice Test 20-40 questions only (for $20) – when investing in these Practice tests you get lifetime access to 390 Premium questions.
- ACCESS ON MOBILE: Mobile Compatible, you can conveniently review everywhere, anytime with your smartphone!
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee – NO questions asked.
What Does This Exam course Cover?
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) Exam is broken down into 4 major domains.
This Course covers each of the domains and the subtopics included in them.
The number of questions on each topic is carefully selected.
Below the breakdown of the domains represented on each Practice Exam and its weighting:
Domain 1: Cloud Concepts – (26%)
1.1 Define the AWS Cloud and its value proposition
1.2 Identify aspects of AWS Cloud economics
1.3 List the different cloud architecture design principles
Domain 2: Security and compliance – (25%)
2.1 Define the AWS Shared Responsibility model
2.2 Define AWS Cloud security and compliance concepts
2.3 Identify AWS access management capabilities
2.4 Identify resources for security support
Domain 3: Technology – (33%)
3.1 Define methods of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
3.2 Define the AWS global infrastructure
3.3 Identify the core AWS services
3.4 Identify resources for technology support
Domain 4: Billing and Pricing – (16%)
4.1 Compare and contrast the various pricing models for AWS
4.2 Recognize the various account structures in relation to AWS billing and pricing
4.3 Identify resources available for billing support
This course covers ALL topics you need to know to prepare for the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) exam.
Below what questions cover:
- The Cloud: Questions about the core features of a cloud environment that distinguish it from traditional data center operations. Also about how cloud platforms provide greater availability, scalability, and elasticity and what role technologies such as virtualization and automated, metered billing play.
- Understanding Your AWS Account: Questions about AWS billing structures, planning and monitoring your deployment costs, and how you can use the Free Tier for a full year to try nearly any AWS service in real-world operations for little or no cost.
- Getting Support on AWS: Questions are focused on where to find support with a problem that needs solving or when you’re trying to choose between complex options. Also about what’s available under the free Basic Support plan as opposed to the Developer, Business, and Enterprise levels.
- Understanding the AWS Environment: Questions about how, to enhance security and availability, Amazon organizes its resources in geographic regions and Availability Zones. Also about Amazon’s global network of edge locations built to provide superior network performance for your applications.
- Securing Your AWS Resources: Questions are focused on security. Questions are focused on how you control access to your AWS-based resources through identities, authentication, and roles. Also about data encryption and how AWS can simplify your regulatory compliance.
- Working with Your AWS Resources: Questions about how will your team access AWS resources so they can effectively manage them? Questions are focused on the AWS Management Console, the AWS Command Line Interface, software development kits, and various infrastructure monitoring tools.
- The Core Compute Services: Providing an alternative to traditional physical compute services is a cornerstone of cloud computing. Questions are focused on Amazon’s Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Lightsail, and Elastic Beanstalk services. Also about various serverless workload models.
- The Core Storage Services: Questions about Amazon’s object storage services including Simple Storage Service (S3) and Glacier for inexpensive and highly accessible storage, and Storage Gateway and Snowball for integration with your local resources.
- The Core Database Services: Questions about how data is managed at scale on AWS, exploring the SQL-compatible Relational Database Service (RDS), the NoSQL DynamoDB platform, and Redshift for data warehousing at volume.
- The Core Networking Services: AWS lets you control network access to your resources through virtual private clouds (VPCs), virtual private networks (VPNs), DNS routing through the Route 53 service, and network caching via CloudFront. Questions are focused on all of them.
- Automating Your AWS Workloads: Questions about the AWS services designed to permit automated deployments and close DevOps integration connecting your development processes with your Amazon-based application environments.
- Common Use-Case Scenarios: Questions about some real-world, cloud- optimized deployment architectures to give you an idea of the kinds of application environments you can build on AWS.
This AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) Exam course is designed to mimic the experience of a real exam.
So you will have 6 sets of questions (Timed):
•Full-Length AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam (CLF-C01) #1 (65 Questions – 90 min)
•Full-Length AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam (CLF-C01) #2 (65 Questions – 90 min)
•Full-Length AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam (CLF-C01) #3 (65 Questions – 90 min)
•Full-Length AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam (CLF-C01) #4 (65 Questions – 90 min)
•Full-Length AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam (CLF-C01) #5 (65 Questions – 90 min)
•Full-Length AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam (CLF-C01) #6 (65 Questions – 90 min)
Overview of each Practice Test:
- Passing score: 70%
- Time limit: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 65
- Format: Multiple Choice or Multiple response
- Language: English
The best way to pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) Exam is “To Practice”.
So, I highly encourage you to do all Practice Tests of this course several times repeat taking again and again until achieve score above 90% in each.
After Enrolling, if you need further clarification or have any questions, I’m here to help !
Send me a private message and I will respond to your requests.
I’ll be happy to provide you with the necessary support and assistance.
Make sure you are ready to pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) Exam by using these practice tests, written to mimic the kinds of questions you will see on the real exam.
Click “”Buy Now”” and get on your way to becoming AWS Certified Today!
Finally, Good luck !!!
Who this course is for:
- Candidates for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) Certification Exam – Latest Version
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner l 6 Full-Length Exams 2022
**LATEST VERSION** l 6 Full-Length (CLF-C01) Practice Exams l Total of 390 Questions + Detailed Explanation per Question