Hi, and welcome to the AWS Solutions Architect-Associate Practice Test course!
I am Chandra Lingam, and I am your instructor
In the next few hours, you will learn precise and relevant knowledge to pass the exam.
We will start by looking at what AWS expects from you
i.e., what does a solution architect do as part of their job
Remember, certification is just a stepping stone – you need to build skills to succeed in this role.
The actual exam contains only 65 questions – so they can test you only so much.
The biggest benefit as you prepare for this exam is you don’t know which 65 questions they are going to ask
So you need to prepare yourself for 200-300 different scenarios, and this preparation is what will make you a well-rounded Solutions Architect
This preparation is the objective of this course.
Depending on your experience level, you can approach it in two ways – Concept first or test first
If you are already familiar with AWS, you can start with the test-first approach and continue in sequence.
The quizzes are a great way to identify specific areas of strength and improvement
The questions are organized by service, and it will test your ability to recall specific information
and apply them for a given scenario
You will get immediate feedback along with detailed explanation and relevant review videos
The quizzes are followed by two practice tests
These are timed tests and simulate the real exam.
Each test has 65 questions that you need to answer in 130 minutes
The result and detailed answers are available after you complete the test
If you prefer to review the concept first, you can start with the networking section
Each section focuses on a core service, its purpose, and how you would use them
We then look at an integrated view of how you can use all these various services to build an order processing system
We will compare the architecture of a server-based and serverless solution.
And how to decouple components
Migration of data to the cloud is a complex exercise
We will walk through several real-life scenarios on how you can approach them
Course Q&A Forums
For support, the course has an active Q&A forum, and we generally answer questions within a few hours
With the knowledge you gain in this course, you will become a better Solutions Architect and easily clear the certification exam!
I am looking forward to meeting you!
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam [SAA-C02]
- Candidates for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certificate who are keen to ace their exam first time
- Students who have completed the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate video course from Neal Davis and are looking for some final test prep
- Students who want to test their skills in exam simulation, assessing their AWS exam readiness
- Anyone who wants to learn AWS through high-quality questions and answers, explanations and reference links
- Anyone who is keen to take their career and salary to the next level with an AWS certification
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exams
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Tests