What you’ll learn
Learn the concepts of cloud computing & Azure
Dedicated for project managers,Business analyst and non-technical users.
Understand what services and core solutions offers by Azure
Understand about azure governance
Learn to analyse azure billings and export reports for management
Create resources on Azure
Understand how to forecast cost for different azure resources
Create billing alerts for over budget
Utilize Azure Cloud Adoption Framework
Understand about storage redundancy i.e. LRS,ZRS,GRS,GZRS
Learn about availability region & zone
Create & access virtual machine, kubernetes Cluster
Get Prepared for AZ 900 certification
Learners who really want to understand about Azure and it’s fundamentals.
Azure subscription will help
No prior knowledge of cloud computing or Azure if acceptable
VS Code editor (Optional)
Microsoft maintained the No. 2 position in Gartner’s IaaS market share with nearly 60% growth, reaching $12.7 billion in revenue in 2020. The global healthcare crisis and disruption in workplace environments during the pandemic era drove increased demand from existing Microsoft Azure customers to migrate mission-critical workloads, such as from healthcare applications with AI-assisted bots, digital twins in manufacturing and e-commerce in retail.
Azure’s versatility around different product range making it popular amongst top companies:
- Broadly appealing: Microsoft has the broadest sets of capabilities, covering a full range of enterprise IT needs from SaaS to PaaS and IaaS, compared to any provider in this market. From the perspective of IaaS and PaaS, Microsoft has compelling capabilities ranging from developer tooling such as Visual Studio and GitHub to public cloud services.
- Enterprise relationships: Enterprises often choose Azure because of the trust in Microsoft built over many years. Such strategic alignment with Microsoft gives Azure advantages across nearly every vertical market.
- Data services adoption: Microsoft Azure’s forays in operational databases and big data solutions have been markedly successful over the past year. Azure’s Cosmos DB and its joint offering with Databricks stand out in terms of customer adoption.
This course will give you a basic understanding of different Azure resources like VM, Kubernetes Cluster, Storage account and many more and how you can use them in your Azure environments.
This course is packed full of real-world demonstrations from within the Azure portal to give you first-hand experience around different business user cases, at the end of the course you will have a good understanding around different business aspect like managing cost, utilising Azure cloud adoption framework.
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- Azure Subscription & Demo
- Azure Resource Group & Demo
- ARM Template & Deployment Model
- Azure Cloud Adoption Framework
- Costing & Pricing Calculator
- Azure Storage Account – LRS,ZRS,GRS,GZRS
- High Availability & Availability Region // Set
- Monitoring & Alerting
- Compute Instance
- Practise Questions
- Tagging & Locking
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Business Analyst
- Quality Analyst
- Technical Leads
- Cloud Enthusiasts