What you’ll learn
They will learn to be proficient working in a Local hosting environment.
No. This is a course for any persons wanting to expand their skill set in the IT environment.
The best way to build WordPress sites – In this course you will learn how you can install WordPress on your computer or locally so you can work on your website offline and it’s also a little bit faster.
When you’re working offline you’ll learn how to take that same website and upload it to your server on the internet so it’ll be live on the internet. You don’t need any sort of knowledge of developer MySQL stuff, you don’t need to know anything about databases.
Once you are happy navigating around your new tools, we’ll go through the main features you will need as you create your site, including:
- One-click WordPress installation
- Advanced development features
- Local to Live migration
- Enabling SSL
- root SSH access, WP-CLI, and the ability to hot-swap PHP 5.6, PHP 7.3.
- Switch between NGINX and Apache Web Servers
- Secure website from malware or hackers
Who this course is for:
- Web designers and web developers: any persons wanting to expand their skill set in the IT environment.
Building Professional Websites Locally Without Web Hosting
One-click WordPress installation, Hot swap environments, Advanced development features