Are you ready to take the 2022 – just out of beta – CLF-C01 : AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam?
This practice test course contains 6 complete timed tests, of at least 65-questions each, just like you will get in the official exam. That’s over 390 questions to see how prepared you are for the real test. The quiz questions are balanced as per the domain weightings published in the candidate bulletin. In addition, after taking the exam you can review your answers compared against the correct answers including comprehensive explanations and documentation links of each question, the answer options and the recommended approach for getting the answers right.
Unlike other practice tests, you get LIFETIME access to these questions and explanations. There is no time limit. You can take the quizzes as many times as you like to make sure you’re ready to take the exam.
The exams are formatted just like the real questions would be. Unfortunately, we are limited in the types of questions we can offer, so this quiz will be multiple-choice and multi-select only unlike the real exam where you can expect additional types of questions like drag-and-drop and hot-area. You can learn more about the different types of questions on Microsoft’s certification web site. But we’re confident that you will be fairly tested on your knowledge of the Aws after taking these practice exams.
The exams were compiled by an experienced team of AWS professionals whom have all passed the official exams. The test covers all the latest domains and sub-domains as published in the candidate bulletin including:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure.
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles.
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition.
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics).
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the Shared Responsibility Model.
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models.
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
Six practice tests allow you the flexibility to attempt one exam early-on during your exam-preparation to adjust your focus-areas and cut down on study time. The six remaining exams can be used to prove your readiness to take the official exam.
This is the perfect tool to assess your readiness, and find those one or two areas that you can study in the days before taking the test.
This AWS Cloud Practitioner Practice Exam course is updated regularly to reflect the latest exam changes.
We are looking forward to seeing you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- CLF-C01 : AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Students and Candidates
CLF-C01 : AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Get your CLF-C01 : AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification from the first attempt