What you’ll learn
How to use Lightroom Classic
The principles of editing in Lightroom
How to import, organise and export your photos
How to use the Lightroom Classic Library and Develop features
How to use the Lightroom Classic Organise and Publish features
How to edit specific categories of photos
How to retouch photos in specific styles
How to recreate certain photo styles
How to use Lightroom CC Mobile
No previous knowledge of Lightroom required
A desire to learn!
A positive attitude!
Have you ever wanted to edit your own photos? Maybe you want to enhance a photo and show it off on social media, or perhaps you want to fix the imperfections in an otherwise perfect snapshot of your life. Whether you’re a casual photographer or hoping to make a career out of it, editing photos isn’t only for the pros. You can take any photo from drab to fab with just a few tweaks and adjustments – and we’re here to teach you how.
In this course, you’re going to learn everything about photo editing in Adobe Lightroom Classic and the newer Lightroom CC Mobile, from importing and organising your photos in the library, to balancing the colours, adding effects, and finally to getting your photos exported in the highest quality. You’ll even learn how to edit specific types of photos, like landscapes, nighttime shots and food, or how to emulate specific styles, like street and vintage photography.
Our instructors have years of experience not only in editing, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included dozens of examples edited on-screen for you to study. That’s why this is the only Lightroom course you’ll ever need to make your drab photos fab!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Edit photos in Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC Mobile
- Correct imperfections, add effects, adjust lighting and colour balance
- Use all the tools available in Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC Mobile
- Use the Library and Develop tools
- Retouch and Remake photos matching certain styles
- Organise and publish your work
Start editing today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to edit – no experience needed!
- Editors who want to learn new styles
- Anyone with specialised needs (bloggers, fashion models, influencers, wedding photographers etc)
Complete Adobe Lightroom Megacourse: Beginner to Expert
Learn how to use Adobe Lightroom Classic and Adobe Lightroom CC like a pro with this step-by-step course!