The Complete Arduino Course for Beginners is an excellent way for anyone who is interested in learning about electronics and programming to get started with the popular microcontroller platform. This course covers all the fundamentals of Arduino, from setting up the hardware and software to creating basic circuits and programming them using the Arduino IDE. It is designed to be easy to follow, even for those who have no prior experience in electronics or programming.
By the end of this course, students will have a solid understanding of how Arduino works and be able to build their own projects using this versatile platform. Whether you are a hobbyist, a student, or an aspiring engineer, the Complete Arduino Course for Beginners is a great way to get started with this exciting technology.
Complete Arduino Course For Beginners Description
What will you learn in this course?
• Short answer is you will learn everything about Arduino.
• You will get – What is Arduino and what can be made with it?
• We will learn how to program Arduino.
• What is LED and how it can be controlled by Arduino
• How to detect that button is pressed
• What is a potentiometer and how can it be used?
• What is Buzzer and how to play a melody on it?
You will learn how to display what we want on
• one digit and four-digit 7-segment led display
• LCD screen.
You will learn how to connect and get data from several sensors:
• Light sensor
• Ultrasonic Distance sensor
• Motion detection (PIR) sensor
You will learn about motors.
• What are the differences between them and how to control them?
• There will be some advanced themes like:
• IR Remote and receiver
• and Wi-Fi module
In the course will be two milestone projects
• Obstacle-avoiding robot
• Get weather data from the Internet project
What are the prerequisites for the course?
• You should know the basics of programming in any programming language.
Because in this course, we will not learn what is variable or if statement but we will learn how it works for Arduino.
• You need to have a PC and internet.
Should you have an Arduino KIT?
• About 80 percent of the course, you will be able to pass in an online Arduino simulator.
• The simulator can be a good start for you to get if you are interested in it and then choose whether should you buy the Arduino KIT.