What you’ll learn
How to use Microsoft PowerPoint and its basic functions
How to create slides
How to use the animation functions
How to create tables, charts, and figures
How to use the photo, text, and object functions
How to insert media (videos, audio, photos)
Basic keyboard shortcuts
How to create advanced presentation designs
How to create casual and professional presentations
How to make your presentation accessible to everyone
No previous knowledge of PowerPoint required
A desire to learn!
A positive attitude!
Learn Microsoft PowerPoint!
Have you ever wanted to create your own professional presentations? In the era of digital literacy, we constantly need to present information in professional, academic, and even casual settings. Maybe you want to give a presentation to propose a new project at your job, or perhaps you want to discuss an academic topic in your classes. Whether you’re a student or a professional, creating presentations isn’t only for the pros. You can take your presentations from zero to a hundred with a few handy hacks and techniques-and we’re here to teach you how.
In this course, you’re going to learn everything about creating and designing presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint, from creating a simple and basic outline of slides, to designing objects, text, charts, and images at an advanced level to present your information. You’ll even learn how to create and design slides, objects, text, and graphics like a professional. You will also learn how to bring these elements into life using smooth and eye-catching animations and transitions.
Our instructor has years of experience not only in designing, but also in teaching and the expertly crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples explained and created on-screen for you to study. That’s why this is the only Microsoft PowerPoint course you’ll ever need to create awesome presentations and master this software!
Start using PowerPoint today!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Create slides and presentations from scratch
- Work professionally with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Develop slides following design principles
- Use new tools to speed up the creation of presentations
- Engage your audience using questions and programs such as Kahoot or Mentimeter
- Give a coherent storytelling to your presentation
- Differentiate and apply several design styles
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to use Microsoft PowerPoint – no experience needed!
- Professionals who want to learn new tools of PowerPoint
- Anyone with specialised needs (speakers, businessmen, students, teachers, etc.)