The Complete WiFi Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced is an in-depth online course that provides learners with a comprehensive understanding of the different techniques and tools used in hacking WiFi networks. The course covers the fundamentals of wireless networks and security, as well as advanced topics such as cracking WEP and WPA/WPA2 encryption, creating fake access points, and conducting packet sniffing and injection attacks.
With a hands-on approach, learners will also have the opportunity to practice their skills in a safe and controlled environment using virtual machines and simulated networks. By the end of the course, learners will have the necessary knowledge and skills to perform effective WiFi hacking and secure their own networks against potential attacks.
Complete WiFi Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced Description
This course is all about Wi-Fi and the security of wireless networks. You will study the different threats, weaknesses and attack methods.
No special skills are required as the course covers everything from the very basics including the installation of Kali Linux.
You’ll learn how to break any type of Wi-Fi encryption (WEP, WPA/WPA2) using various tools like: Aircrack-ng, Wifite, Crunch, Cowpatty, Pyrit, Reaver…
This course is for all levels. I will take you from beginner to advance level, and you will learn how to perform advanced evil twin attacks on targets using a wide variety of tools, and create a captive portal that effectively steals the login credentials.
The following topics will be covered during the course:
- How Wireless Networks Work.
- Important Settings to Change on Your Router.
- How to Install Kali Linux in VMware Player.
- Useful Linux Commands with Examples.
- Perform a Denial of Service Attack and Find Hidden Wireless Networks.
- How to Hack Wireless Networks (WEP, WPA, WPA2).
- Use various tools like: Aircrack-ng, Wifite, Crunch, Cowpatty, Pyrit, Reaver…
- Set Up an Access Point with a Captive Portal.
- Create a Fake Captive Portal and use it to Steal Login Information.
- Customizing the Captive Portal Page.
- How to Sniff and Inject Packets into a Wireless Network.
- Use Wireshark Filters to Inspect Packets.
- Perform an Evil Twin Attack with Airgeddon.
- Stealing Social Media Accounts using a Captive Portal.
- How to use Dns Spoofing and BeEF using WiFi Pumpkin.
- Stealing Login Credentials from a WPA Enterprise Network.
- Detect and Secure Your System from Evil Twin Attacks.
By the time you’ve completed this course, you will be confident with breaking all types of Wi-Fi encryption methods, and how to create and customize your own evil twin attack for different scenarios.