3 Step Innovation for Uncertain Business – Road to Davinci
Do you need change, innovation, and problem-solving skills to facilitate your project? You can get them via Easy 3 Steps
52 Curated Evidence based on a lot of Books, Evidence, and Experiences.
Innovation Strategy - Where to play? e.g. Disruptive Innovation, Sustaining Innovation, etc.
Innovation Strategy - How to win? e.g. Individual, Team and Organizational Innovative Idea Creation, etc.
Innovation Tips, e.g. +10%, +15-25%, +40-70%, +80%, +1000%, +1% Rules of Innovation.
Case Study and Consideration to Apply Easy 3 Steps to Your Business
Easy 3 Steps Innovative Ideas Creation Proactively
Registered in more than 130 countries! Thank you!
About this course & What you will learn
- Why do you learn innovation?
- To go ahead with business in your company?
- To be an entrepreneur?
- Are you an Innovator?
- If not, what do you do?
- Do you know the innovation strategy? easy way to apply it?
In this course, you will learn Innovation Strategy, Tips, and the creation of innovative ideas proactively with Easy 3 Steps.
- Section 1: Assess your innovation score & 2 Innovation quick win
- If you get a low innovation score. It’s Ok. No problem! Why?
- Do you catch up with new technologies?
- Section 2: Digital Transformation (DX) and Innovation Strategy, Where to Play & How to win?
- What is the relationship between DX and Innovation?
- Individual idea creation, Learn from Innovator’s DNA by Clayton Christensen
- Team idea creation as a leader, What is the AER framework?
- Organization innovative culture creation, Is your company Purpose driven company?
- Section3: Innovation Tips, +10%, +15~25%, +40~70%, +80%, +1000%,+1% Rules
- Section4: Creation of innovative ideas proactively with easy 3 steps including a case study
- Assessment & Davinci List
- Framework application
- Innovation Checklist to enhance innovation
At a glance
- The evidence-based course was made from 52 quotations, 21 articles, 18 books, and 13 pieces of internet information with practices.
- Institution: Roy Ashizawa, Specialist in Business Strategy and Learning & Development with 20+ certifications
You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, like an on-demand channel.
Definitely! If you have an internet connection, courses on Udemy are available on any device at any time. If you don't have an internet connection, some instructors also let their students download course lectures. That's up to the instructor though, so make sure you get on their good side!