Essential Workplace First Aid Skills for Employee Safety
With the Essential Workplace First Aid Skills for Employee Safety Course, you can become the hero of your workplace and save lives.
In this course, you’ll learn every detail of workplace first aid to ensure workplace health and safety. You will get in-depth knowledge on acting effectively in emergency response as we train you on workplace first aid arrangements and primary assessment methods.
Throughout the course, we’ll provide you with an understanding of workplace first aid, including the fundamentals of first aid, the necessity of workplace first aid, laws and regulations related to workplace first aid, your roles in an emergency, and learning various life-saving techniques such as CPR, and AED.
Upon completing the course you will have a baseline understanding of minor and major health issues and will receive first-aid training to handle them effectively.
Equip yourself with life-saving skills! Join our Essential Workplace First Aid course and ensure your safety and your colleagues.
This course comes with the following Sections:
- Workplace First Aid 101: In this section, you will explore the fundamentals of first aid training in the workplace including necessary first aid arrangements, regulations, need assessment and role of the appointed persons.
- First Things First: Workplace injuries can be critical. You need to know how to do the primary assessment of a victim who’s injured or has fallen ill to determine the type and severity of their condition and plan the next steps. It will be covered in this section.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR): Emergency response procedures such as CPR can be lifesaving. CPR, the recovery position, rolling a victim into the recovery position, performing CPR, delivering effective chest compressions, rescuing breaths, and determining when to stop CPR are covered here.
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED): In first aid training, it is crucial to understand how to use an AED. Basically, AEDs are lifesaving devices that can be used during sudden cardiac arrest. This section will talk about what they are, and how they can be used safely.
- Minor Workplace Injuries: In the workplace, it is common for minor injuries to be ignored, resulting in worse outcomes. In this section, we will concentrate solely on minor workplace injuries. We will provide first aid instruction for minor injuries, such as cuts, bruises, sprains, eye injuries, minor burns, etc.
- Minor Illnesses: This section covers minor illnesses and their first aid treatments, including fever, headaches, diarrhoea, nausea and vomiting, and the common cold.
- Choking: This section explains how to help someone who is choking, why we choke, and how to give abdominal thrusts, back blows, and chest thrusts.
- Severe Conditions: Heart attacks, strokes, asthma, anaphylaxis, seizures, food poisoning, and diabetic hypoglycemia are covered in this section of our Workplace first aid training course.