What you’ll learn
You will learn what is Microservices Architecture and how its different from Monolithic Architecture
You will learn different components of Microservices Architecture
You will learn different Microservices pattern like API Gateway, Central Configuration, Service Discovery, Circuit Breaker, Message Broker, Session Handling etc
You will learn about Inter Service communication between different services
You will learn about Advantages and Disadvantages of using Microservices Architecture
You will learn all the concepts with Real World examples and scenarios
You will know learn about Docker
You will learn the working of Docker and its components
You will learn about Kubernetes
You will learn about Architecture of Kubernetes
You will learn about different components in Kubernetes cluster
You will learn about Deployment and different ways of doing deployment on Kubernetes cluster
Laptop with Internet
Basics of Client server Architecture
In this course, you will learn everything about Microservices Architecture with Real World examples and Use Cases.
This course will help you a strong understanding of Microservices Architecture and how Microservices Architecture differs from traditional Monolithic Architecture.
This course will also help you quickly prepare for your Microservices Interview.
Following are the topics that will be covered in this course:
1. What is Microservices Architecture and how it’s different from Monolithic Architecture
2. What are the different components of Microservices Architecture
3. What are the different Microservices pattern like API Gateway, Central Configuration, Service Discovery, Circuit Breaker, Message Broker, Session Handling etc, you will learn every design pattern with real-world use case
4. How to do Inter-Service communication between different Microservices Component.
5. What are the different Rest clients that will help you call one microservice from another microservice
6. When to use which Rest client and its advantages and disadvantages
7. What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of using Microservices Architecture
8. Reasoning behind the Advantages and Disadvantages of using Microservices Architecture
9. Cover all concepts with Real World examples and scenarios
10. We will also look at the different components of Microservices architecture and what each of the components contributes towards the development of a robust future proof Microservices Architecture
After this course you will build a good knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and different components of the Kubernetes cluster and this knowledge is going to help you easily crack interviews by answering the questions.
In this course you will learn everything about Docker and Kubernetes, we will start by learning why we need docker, what is Docker, the advantages of using docker.
Architecture/working of docker and its components.
We will also talk about some of the best practices that should be followed while using Kubernetes.
Then we will move on to understand the different deployment strategies that we have been following and what are the limitations of those approaches.
Why containerization is the best deployment strategy available now.
Why we need Kubernetes.
What problem does Kubernetes solves.
2-What is Container, Docker, Container Deployment and Challenges
3-What is Kubernetes
4-Kubernetes cluster and concept of Node
5-Overview of Worker and Master Node and What is Namespaces
6-Worker Node, Kubelet, POD, Container
7-Master Node component – API Server
8-Master Node component – Controller Manager and its types
8-Master Node component – Scheduler
9-Master Node component – etcd key value store
10-Kubernetes Virtual Internal Network
11-Deep Dive into POD and Service component
12-Replica and ReplicaSets
13-What is Deployment, how deployment works What is, Kubectl, Helm chart
14-Options available for running Kubernetes cluster – Minikube, Azure Kubernetes Service, Elastic Kubernetes Service, Google Kubernetes Service
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about Microservices Architecture and its different components
- Anyone who wants to appear for Interviews for Microservices
- Anyone who wants to learn about docker and kubernetes and crack interviews related to them