What you’ll learn
B2B Digital Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Account Based Marketing
B2B Content Creation
B2B Conversion Rate Optimization
Some experience with B2B marketing or sales
ATTENTION B2B DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE STUDENTS: Learn the strategies and nitty-gritty tactical details of acquiring business customers cheaply and quickly through digital marketing and modern social media marketing. Get digital training from a former VP of Marketing of a Google accelerator startup who taught a college-level digital marketing course.
Your instructor was also a Global Marketing Manager at Sony PlayStation, the head of marketing for a Series-A startup, and a Product Marketing Manager for a Google-backed Series-D startup in Silicon Valley. He has an MBA from Philip Kotler’s Kellogg School of Management, the #1 marketing school in the USA, where he studied both digital marketing and B2B marketing.
This is the ultimate B2B digital marketing course. For the past 12 years I’ve worked with countless early, mid-stage, and large companies with their digital B2B digital marketing.
The primary benefit of this course is learning how to acquire customers cost-effectively. But in the process of teaching you demand generation, you’re also going to learn a lot about B2B digital marketing strategies and high-level, long-term planning and digital brand-building.
If you feel anything is missing, write me!
Key digital marketing course topics:
- Demand generation and lead generation planning across various outbound and inbound channels
- Basic and advanced LinkedIn digital marketing with real examples of campaigns I ran
(as well as other social media marketing channels including Facebook digital marketing and Twitter)
- Cold email digital marketing and execution with real examples of manual and digital marketing automated campaigns
- B2B copywriting using my SPF framework and marketing psychology fundamentals
- Account based digital marketing (ABM) with execution details
- B2B conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- B2B digital marketing content creation using real examples and case studies
This course is for anyone involved in B2B digital marketing, including freelancers, agencies, copywriters, entrepreneurs, and marketing managers and executives at companies large and small.
Let’s get started!
P.S., You’re welcome to ask me your toughest B2B digital marketing questions! I like a good challenge.
Learn from a master strategist and tactician without paying hefty consulting fees.
– LinkedIn Digital Marketing
– Facebook Digital Marketing
– Email Digital Marketing
– Digital Marketing Copywriting
– Twitter Digital Marketing
– Social Media Marketing
– How to Grow Your Digital Marketing Agency
– Digital Marketing Course for Lead Generation
Who this course is for:
- Digital Marketing Consultants
- B2B Managers
- Marketing Executives
- Digital Marketers
- Digital Agencies
- Marketing Consultants
- Marketing Managers