What you’ll learn
Painting a watercolor galaxy pattern
Coloring a stylized manga portrait from line art template
Extra lesson: paint a watercolor galaxy nebula hair
There aren’t any prerequisites, however it will be much easier to follow if you have a bit of experience in watercolors.
Print out the lineart template from the class
In the end of the class you will be able to…
a) color your own watercolor portrait painting
b) and paint a galaxy sky background witt northern lights
So, take this class if you like fantasy/ magical themed artworks, but never dared to color a stylized manga portrait on your own.
Please note, in this class we won’t learn how to draw the portrait, instead you can download my lineart template, so you don’t need to struggle with drawing, all you need to do is grab your brushes and paint along with me.
I’ll walk you through:
· How to paint a stunning galaxy night sky with northern lights
· Portrait painting essentials : mix your own skin colors
· Where to put the shadows and highlights to make the portrait more outstanding
· My easy method for painting beautiful, flowy hairs
· How to paint misty mountains and illustrate depth and distance in the background
· My secrets on how to ink like a pro
· How to transfer the linework onto watercolor paper
· All along the class in an easy to follow and fun way
I do believe coloring should be fun and not something you worries over and over.
Not something that makes you even more frustrated and anxious.
So come, take my class and discover the true joy of painting!
Ohh, and if all the below mentioned reasons are not enough for you, have I mentioned that in the end you will have your own Aurora watercolor painting, which you can hang on your wall and brag about your friends 😉
Let’s meet in the class!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate watercolorists
- Aspiring mangaka-s
- Hobbyist painters