What you’ll learn
In this course we will implement Spark Machine Learning Project Employee Attrition Prediction in Apache Spark using Databricks Notebook (Community server)
Launching Apache Spark Cluster
Process that data using a Machine Learning model (Spark ML Library)
Explore Apache Spark and Machine Learning on the Databricks platform.
Real-time Use Case
Create a Data Pipeline
Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
Spark Machine Learning Project (Employee Attrition Prediction) for beginners using Databricks Notebook (Unofficial) (Community edition Server)
In this Data science Machine Learning project, we will create Employee Attrition Prediction Project using Decision Tree Classification algorithm one of the predictive models.
- Explore Apache Spark and Machine Learning on the Databricks platform.
- Launching Spark Cluster
- Create a Data Pipeline
- Process that data using a Machine Learning model (Spark ML Library)
- Hands-on learning
- Real time Use Case
- Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
- Graphical Representation of Data using Databricks notebook.
- Transform structured data using SparkSQL and DataFrames
Employee Attrition Prediction a Real time Use Case on Apache Spark
Databricks lets you start writing Spark ML code instantly so you can focus on your data problems.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Apache Spark Developer, Bigdata Engineers or Developers, Software Developer, Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist
Employee Attrition Prediction in Apache Spark (ML) Project
Employee attrition Prediction in Apache Spark (ML) & HR Analytics Employee Attrition & Performance project for beginners