What you’ll learn
Introduction to Latest Figma interface, tools & plugins
Learn why we use the latest feature like auto layout & master component
Learn How to read product briefly before approaching design
Learn professional techniques & shortcuts
Understand usage of Layout Grid
Learn how to design webpages & landing pages in Figma
Any computer with the internet.
UPDATED JUNE 2022
Hello, Creative Minds,
Figma is a free, online UI tool to create, collaborate, prototype, and hand off. It’s currently the industry’s leading interface design tool and companies such as Notion, Zoom, Uber are using Figma.
In this course, you will learn the process of web design in Figma, which starts at the product brief and ends with a beautiful design.
We will start everything from scratch and I will share all the techniques and shortcuts that increase your workflow.
I have shared resources for your inspiration so you can design a website for any industry/domain easily.
You are requested to follow the course and start working in Figma in parallel.
Here is what the course will cover:
1. FIGMA BASICS
- Figma Shape Tools
- Line & Arrow Tools
- Ellipse & Circle Tools
- Text & Typography
2. THREE PILLARS OF FIGMA
- AutoLayout (with 5 examples)
3. PROJECT-1 Ed-Tech Startup Website
4. PROJECT-2 Travel Website
5. PROJECT-3 Portfolio Design
6. PROJECT-4 CryptoMoney Platform
7. PROTOTYPE & ANIMATION
- TRIGGER On Drag and While Hover Trigger Explained
- TRIGGER Mouse Enter & Leave and Touch Up & Down Trigger Explained
- TRIGGER after delay trigger Explained
- TRIGGER OnTap vs OnClick Difference
- ACTION Basics with Navigate To Explained
- ACTION Change To Explained
- ACTION Open Overlay and Swap Overlay Explained
- ACTION Open and Swap Overlay and Scroll To and Open Link Action Explained
- ACTION Back and Close overlay Explained
8. TRANSITION & EASING CURVE
- TRANSITION Instant Explained
- TRANSITION Dissolve Explained
- TRANSITION Smart Animate Explained
- TRANSITION Move In and Move Out and Push Explained
- TRANSITION Slide In and Out Explained
- Smart Animate Tick
- Bezier Curve Basics and Linear Ease Explained
- Ease In and Out Explained
- Ease In and Out Back Explained
- All Curves Explained by Creating Component
9. PROJECT-5 Yoga Platform Web App
This course consists of 5 projects in total:
PROJECT-1 Ed-Tech Startup Website
PROJECT-2 Travel Website
PROJECT-3 Portfolio Design
PROJECT-4 CryptoMoney Platform
PROJECT-5 Yoga Platform Web App
After taking this course, you will be able to
- Create trending websites with a clean & modern look from scratch.
- Create system design of the product side by side.
- Translate client product brief into the actual design.
- Publish your projects to Behance with the correct guideline.
- Use latest features like AutoLayout, master components, variants, global style.
- Create Complete Web App with Animation and Micro-Interaction
- Share your design with your team & friends.
This course is specifically aimed at beginners to advance to help them get proficient in Figma.
All source design files are included at the end of the project.
See you inside the courses! Have a great journey ahead.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Designers
- UI/UX Freelancer want to transition to Figma
- Newbies in the field of UI/UX design