What you’ll learn
Essential Selling Skills
How to Set SMART Goals
Time Management Tips
Types of Selling
Open mindedness required
No previous experience
Broadly defined, today’s top salespeople are in the business of identifying needs and persuading potential customers to respond favorably to an idea that will result in mutual satisfaction for both the buyer and the seller.
So with this course, you will become a skilled salesperson, skilled at networking and learn the 80/20 rule. After today, you will know who to target and how to target them, and remember to do some prospecting every day through warming up cold calls, following up on leads, or networking.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand a wonderful paradox: helping other people get what they want gives us more of what we want.
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there.
- Identify and be able to better present the competitive strengths of your products and services, so that you can be proactive in handling objections and more successful at asking for the business.
- Use different types of selling for different situations.
- Learn how to use a prospect board to make you more successful.
- Identify target markets and target companies with the 80/20 rule in mind.
- Develop and practice networking skills at every opportunity.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals in sales
- Recruitment managers
First Steps Into Selling Smarter
Sales is a component of a company’s marketing and promotions