What you’ll learn
Learn about fixed income instruments and yield curves
Cultivate a deep understanding of bonds
Explain how bonds work & compute risks and returns
Learn to value bonds from scratch
Why invest in bonds?
– Regular Income Stream: Fixed-income securities provide investors with a steady stream of income.
– Low Market Volatility: Bonds carry very low volatility as compared to the prices of equity or mutual fund.
– Safety (Principal Protection): Investors benefit by preserving and increasing their invested capital.
– Portfolio Diversification: Bonds enable efficient portfolio diversification and thus assist in portfolio risk mitigation.
– High Priority Claim To Assets: Investors in bonds have a higher priority over common and preferred stockholders.
– Zero Credit Risk: No default risk while investing in high-quality Govt Bonds.
If you’re interested in learning about fixed-income instruments and the features of certain sectors of that market, this course is for you. It will also cover a broad range of topics related to the analysis and valuation of bonds.
Fixed-income securities look cumbersome & complicated from a distance; however, this course will draw you closer to understanding how you can make the sector a haven for you. And that’s regardless of whether you are a student, a working professional, or simply an investor interested in exploring new horizons.
This is a fundamentals course that’s great for both beginners and experts alike. If you’re on the lookout for a course that starts from the basics and works up to the advanced topics, this is the best course for you.
It only teaches what you need to get started in bonds with no fluff. While this helps to keep the course pretty concise, it’s about everything you need to get started with the topic. In fact, the course teaches real-life skills that you’ll need to pass your next finance interview!
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to value bonds is welcome here!
- Investors who want to manage their own assets but need a working knowledge of fixed-income securities
Fixed Income Securities: A deep dive into bonds
An Introduction to Bond Markets: Everything You Need to Know About Bonds