FMEA and RCM Failure Mode Risk Management Fundamentals $150 Udemy Courses Free Now On Freewebcart.com Limited Offer Enroll Now. Only 2 days left
|Udemy Course Name|
FMEA and RCM Failure Mode Risk Management Fundamentals
FMEA and RCM Failure Mode Risk Management Fundamentals Description
FMEA and RCM Failure Mode Risk Management Fundamentals is a comprehensive video course where you can learn how to do FMEA and developing the Reliability Centered Maintenance ecosystem for your business.
I have handcrafted this course to allow students to acquire core fundamental knowledge on FMEA and RCM as well as how to apply it in real business applications.
If you are currently or working towards being a reliability or maintenance professional, you will find this course of great help to get the fundamental knowledge you need to kick start your professional career. If you own or work inside an engineering consulting firm, this course will provide you with the tools to effectively and efficiently produce an effective RCM business plan for your clients.
This course can benefit anyone not only in the utility industry, but also in any industry where you have. As long as you have interest in a career that electrical engineering or safety, this course can help you to get an advantage at looking for work or giving you an edge over your competitors as it gives you core knowledge of how to answer the Seven Questions of Reliability Centered Maintenance (Also known as Seven Basic Tools of Quality) and FMEA fundamentals that you would not have otherwise obtain unless you have worked in specific industries for years, especially within the utility and energy industry. And knowledge is power.
So let’s get started! Let’s start your fulfilling journey and mark an important point of your phenomenal career!
Who this course is for:
- Reliability and maintenance engineers who are managing various assets for their businesses.
- Professionals who are analyzing risk management and how it applies to physical assets
- People who are running an engineering consultant firm that implement their clients RCM process
- People who work for equipment vendors
What you’ll learn
- How to do Failure Mode and Effects Analysis on your equipment
- How to create the Reliability Centered Maintenance model in your business
- Overall how to make sure your assets perform its function reliably in a cost effective manner!
- Seven Questions of Reliability Centered Maintenance (Also known as Seven Basic Tools of Quality)
- Risk Measurement