What you’ll learn
Basic Concept of Embedded Operating Systems.
Student understand About the Embedded Linux.
Identify the the Android.
Identity the TinyOS Operating System
Basic knowledge of science and mathematics
Basic Knowledge of Electronics
If you want to make the Carrier in Embedded System? If you want to make the Application in Real time? Then this course is beneficial for you in Starting Level. In this Course you Learn all about the Embedded Operating System.
The Course Content are:
- What is Embedded System?
- Architecture of Embedded System.
- Characteristics of Embedded OS.
- Developing an Embedded OS.
- Adapting an existing commercial operating system
- Purpose-built embedded operating system
- Timing Constraints in Embedded OS.
- What is Embedded Linux?
- What is Cross Compiler?
- Embedded Linux File Systems.
- Advantages of Embedded Linux.
- What is Android?
- Features of Android.
- Android Version.
- What is TinyOS?
- Structure of TinyOS.
- TinyOS Goals.
- TinyOS Components.
- TinyOS Components -Tasks
- TinyOS Components – Commands
- TinyOS Components – Events
- TinyOS Scheduler.
- TinyOS Resource Interface.
After completing this course, you will have the knowledge of both Hardware Components and Operating Systems. You are able to plan and use embedded operating systems in resource-constraint devices for Internet-of-Things applications.
Feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions in Embedded Operating Systems. Also this course has 30 days money back guarantee without any delay the applicants participate in this Course
All the best for your learning journey of Embedded Operating Systems !
Harish Kumar Maheshwari
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for the Bachelor and Master’s students, who like practical programming and making IoTs applications!
- Who want to make Real time Application in Embedded Systems.