What you’ll learn
Current, Voltage, Energy and Power
Resistor, Inductor and Capacitor
Diode and Transistor
Ohm’s law and Kirchhoff Law
And …….. so much more!
High School Mathematics
Eager to learn the basic concepts in Electrical Engineering
Are you Preparing for Interview in Electronics and Electrical Industry? Don’t be stressed, take our Electrical Engineering Course and prepare yourself for your Interview. In this Course You Understand the basic Concept of Electrical Engineering.
WHAT IS FOR YOU?
Knowledge of Electrical and Electronics is extremely valuable nowadays! In this Course you understand the Basic Concept of Electrical and Electronics Component.
- Here You Understand the Basic Concept of Current, Voltage, Energy and Power.
- Here You Understand the Resistor, Capacitor and Inductor.
- Here You Understand the Diode and Transistor
- Here you understand the The main laws governing currents and voltages in circuits that are Ohm’s Law and Kirchhoff Circuit Law.In Each Module you Understand the Theoretical and Practical Concept of the Component.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS COURSE?
In the Present Days most of the material and courses available online tend to be in high-level and focused on applications , the main goal of this course is to explain the fundamental concepts of Electrical and Electronics, so that you understand that how circuits work. Every topic is addressed starting from basic working of the Component, and only later the acquired knowledge is used to explain how to design more complex circuits for different applications. In this way you understand all thing about that topic.
The Whole Course is Design in 4 module and there is a Quiz Section in Each Module.
I will be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
Go ahead and click the enroll button.
Harish Kumar Maheshwari
Who this course is for:
- Students of Electrical, Electronic & Computer Engineering
- Anyone who wants to know the fundamentals of Electric Component
- Electrical and Electronics enthusiasts
Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronics
Understand the Basic Concept of Electrical and Electronics Components