Google Professional Cloud Developer GCP Certification Q&A
A Professional Cloud Developer builds scalable and highly available applications using Google-recommended practices and tools. This individual has experience with cloud-native applications, developer tools, managed services, and next-generation databases. A Professional Cloud Developer also has proficiency with at least one general-purpose programming language and is skilled at producing meaningful metrics and logs to debug and trace code.
About this certification exam
- Length: Two hours
- Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English and Japanese
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Exam delivery method:
- Take the online-proctored exam from a remote location, review the online testing requirements.
- Take the onsite-proctored exam at a testing center, locate a test center near you.
- Prerequisites: None
- Recommended experience: 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud.
Why should you aim for Google Cloud – GCP Cloud Developer Certification?
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Developer certification helps you gain an understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform.
- As a Cloud Developer, you will learn to design, develop, and deploy amazing solutions to the Google Cloud Platform.
The Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Developer exam assesses your ability to:
- Design highly scalable, available, and reliable cloud-native applications
- Build and test applications
- Deploy applications
- Integrate Google Cloud services
- Manage application performance monitoring
We have designed this amazing rractice test to help you learn the Compute, Storage, Database, and Networking solutions in Google Cloud (GCP).
Are you ready to get started on this amazing practice test to becoming a Google Cloud Developer?
Who this course is for:
- You want to get your Cloud developer certification