GCP Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Practice Tests
This is a based upon Simulation on real exam scenarios Prepare for Certification GCP DevOps Engineer Sets of Practice Tests with detail Explanation in each Questions and Answers.
Google Cloud Platform GCP is Fastest growing Public cloud. Professional Cloud DevOps certification is the one which help you to advance your career in Cloud Computing & learn about DevOps, CI CD pipeline in the context of GCP.
Welcome to my course on Google Cloud Professional DevOps Engineer Certification, Which is one of most updated best course on internet.
What you will get?
- Fresh and updated material
- Questions and Answers in Practice Mode
- Lifetime free updates regularly
The Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Apply site reliability engineering principles to a service
- Optimize service performance
- Implement service monitoring strategies
- Build and implement CI/CD pipelines for a service
- Manage service incidents
- Learn the skills needed to be successful in a cloud DevOps engineering role
- Prepare for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification exam
- Techniques for monitoring, troubleshooting, and improving infrastructure and application performance in Google Cloud guided by principles of SRE.
- Understand the purpose and intent of the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification and its relationship to other Google Cloud certifications
About the Certification Exam:
- Length: Two hours
- Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select
Who this course is for:
- Students and Working Professionals
- DevOps Engineers who want to build/maintain infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform
- People preparing for the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam