Practice Questions based on real Google Professional Cloud Architect Certification Exam.
Prepare and pass your Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect 2022 exam. Practice tests with detailed explanations and mock exams.
This course provides 6 practice exams. Each exam contains over 60 randomly selected questions. For reference, there are similar courses offered which provide exams with random questions, and also exams with questions by Category.
- 6 Practice Exams
- 360 answered and explained questions.
Overview of Topics Covered:
- Infrastructure – Compute, Storage, Networking
- Data and Analytics – NoSQL Databases, Relational Databases, Big Data
- Development Services – Application Services, AI Services, Development Tools
- Administration – Management, Monitoring, Authorization, Security
Detailed Overview of Topics Covered:
- Compute: Functions, App Engine, Cloud Run, Compute Engine, GKE
- Storage: Filestore, Drive, Cloud Storage, Local Disk, Persistent Disk
- Network: VPC, Hybrid Connectivity, DNS, Load Balancers, CDN, NAT, Router
- Data Services
- Document DBs: Datastore/Firestore, Big Table
- Relational DBs: Cloud SQL, Spanner
- Big Data & Analytics: Big Query, Dataprep, Data Fusion, Dataflow, Dataproc, Datalab, Data Studio, Data Catalog
- Development Services
- Application Services: Pub/Sub, IoT Core, Composer, Apigee, Endpoints, Healthcare API, MemoryStore, Composer
- AI: AI Platform, ML, TensorFlow, Video, Vision, Speech, Translate, Natural Language
- Dev Tools: Cloud Source, Cloud Build, Cloud Code, Deployment Manager
- Foundations & Administration
- Management: Geography, Interfaces, Org Struct, Billing
- Monitoring: Stack Driver, Serial Console, Cloud Audit Logs
- Auth: IAM, AD Integration
- Security: KMS, HMS, CSEK, TPM, Security Scanner, Cloud Armor
My recommendations for passing the exam the first time.
- You don’t have to take the entire exam at one stretch. If you find it difficult, pause the exam, take a break and come back again hours or days later. In between, learn about topics that you weren’t confident of.
- Don’t rush through the exam. Use it as a learning tool by reading the question well, evaluating the options, and making a reasoned choice. There’s a much stronger learning in that process than rushing to get to the answers.
- Except for the most obvious answers, see if your reasoning matches the explanation. If not, ask who of us is wrong in our reasoning, and why?
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who want to become Certified Professional Google Cloud Architects
- Professionals who want to advance their careers though Certifications
- Anyone who wants to learn and increase their knowledge of Google Cloud Platform Services