Google Associate Cloud Engineer – GCP ACE – Exams
Are you ready to take the Google Associate Cloud Engineer Exam? Test yourself by answering over 300 questions!
This course is in the form of practice tests and consists of over 300 questions that may appear during the Google Associate Cloud Engineer exam. Some questions are self-explanatory. Where necessary, explanations are added to the questions. This course allows you to confirm your proficiency and give you the confidence you need to earn a Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification.
About the Google Associate Cloud Engineer exam:
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: $125 (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple select, taken remotely or in person at a test center.
- Recommended experience: 6+ months hands-on experience with Google Cloud
The scope of the exam:
- Setting up a cloud solution environment
- Planning and configuring a cloud solution
- Deploying and implementing a cloud solution
- Ensuring successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configuring access and security
Can I take the practice test more than once?
You can take each practical test multiple times. After completing the practice test, your final result will be published. Each time you take the test, the order of questions and answers is randomized.
Do I have a time limit for practice tests?
Each test has a time limit – 120 seconds per question. This gives a total of 10 hours for questions in this course.
What result is required?
The required grade for each practice test is 70% correct answers.
Are the questions multiple choice?
In order to reflect the form of the interview as much as possible and to raise the level of difficulty, the questions are single and multiple choice.
Can I see my answers?
You can review all submitted responses and see which were correct and which were not.
Are the questions updated on a regular basis?
Notes! I strongly encourage you to repeat these exams until you consistently achieve a score of 90% or higher on each exam. Do not hesitate and take the challenge today. Good luck!
Who this course is for:
- everyone who are about to take the Google Associate Cloud Engineer exam
- everyone who wants to become a Google Associate Cloud Engineer
- everyone who wants to prepare for an interview with Google Cloud
- everyone who wants to work with Google Cloud