What you’ll learn
Become proficient with the most popular parts of Google Workspace
Google Docs for professional documents
Google Slides for fully customized, beautiful presentations
Google Sheets for data-driven business analysis and decisions
Google Forms for gathering customer feedback
Carefully chosen, interesting, real-world class projects
In this course, you will learn how to use
- Google Docs – similar to Microsoft Word
- Google Sheets – similar to Microsoft Excel
- Google Slides – similar to Microsoft Powerpoint
- Google Forms – useful for gathering customer feedback and running surveys
FASCINATING COURSE PROJECTS
In each part of the course, you will learn by following a real-life project that is likely applicable to your work or business. You’ll get resume-writing skills, create and fully customize presentations for online video and work, see how SEO is managed through, and follow me as I use Google Sheets for a data-driven approach to making business strategy decisions.
GET FREE 15 GIGS OF CLOUD STORAGE FROM GOOGLE
Google gives you 15 GIGs of free storage space to store all your presentations, documents, and data in their cloud. That’s better than having to pay Microsoft to use their products and get no free storage space.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don’t respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money’s worth from the course.
Invest in your future. Enroll today.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals and entrepreneurs