Google Professional Cloud Developer GCP Certification Q&A
You will find latest and unique questions, 100% based on the real exam. All questions mimic the actual, and the latest Professional Cloud Developer Certification, which will help to pass the exam in the first attempt.
About this certification exam
- Length: Two hours
- Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English and Japanese
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Exam delivery method:
- Take the online-proctored exam from a remote location, review the online testing requirements.
- Take the onsite-proctored exam at a testing center, locate a test center near you.
- Prerequisites: None
- Recommended experience: 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud.
Why should you aim for Google Cloud – GCP Cloud Developer Certification?
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Developer certification helps you gain an understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform.
- As a Cloud Developer, you will learn to design, develop, and deploy amazing solutions to the Google Cloud Platform.
The Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Developer exam assesses your ability to:
- Design highly scalable, available, and reliable cloud-native applications
- Build and test applications
- Deploy applications
- Integrate Google Cloud services
- Manage application performance monitoring
Some of the questions on the Professional Cloud Developer certification exam may refer you to a case study that describes a fictitious business and solution concept. This case study is intended to provide additional context to help you choose your answer(s). See more on the Google website
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to certify.
- gcp developer
- gcp cloud architect