Name Of The Course: Hack Your Facebook Ad Campaigns
Publisher: Ben Silverstein
Course Language: English
Hack Your Facebook Ad Campaigns Description
Are you looking to turbocharge your Facebook ad campaigns? Tired of overpaying for engagement, or want to grow your fan pages quickly with real customers? Then this is the right course for you!
In this course, I’ll show you the tips and tricks you need to go from not even having a Facebook Page to gaining 100s of real fans for just $5!
I’ll show you how you can run a post with a CPE (Cost Per Engagement) of $0.003!
Buying Facebook fans and likes from untrusted sources results in bots and fake accounts that can cost up to 10x more than it can cost to get real fans. Don’t waste your money buying fans, likes, or clicks from bots and fraudulent accounts that don’t result in real fan engagement. Use my tricks and tips to maximize your reach, budget, and performance!
You don’t need to spend $100s to promote your content. Using the skills I teach in this course you’ll learn how to run successful ad campaigns for as little as $5 a day. These skills aren’t limited to small budgets though, meaning a higher budget can result in hundreds of thousands or even millions of likes and engagements for pennies on the dollar!
Course Subjects Include
The Setup: Before we turbocharge anything, you need to get setup
- Setting Up a Facebook Page: How to set up the right page to give you and/or your business a proper social presence
- The Key Pillars of Facebook Advertising: Now that you’re ready to roll, we will review the Key Pillars of Facebook Advertising. These define how Facebook algorithms work and are essential to understanding how to best use the platform
- Free Resources: If you’re making an ad from scratch there are a few free online resources you should be aware of
The Hacks – Now that you’re set up, let’s talk about how to turbocharge your campaigns
- Part I – Hack Your Engagement: I review how to setup an engagement campaign to deliver a CPE of $0.003 ($1 = 300+ Engagements)
- Part II – Hack Your Ads for Lowest CPC: Want to drive clicks to your website? Use these tips and tricks to deliver a CPC for a fraction of what you would normally pay
- Relevance Score: What this feature is and why you should pay attention
- Hack Your Page Like Campaign: How to get Fans for a penny or less
- Setup a Pixel: Use Facebook’s conversion pixel to learn more about actions that take place on your website
- Setup Custom Conversions: Use the Facebook pixel to track actions like adding a product to a cart or tracking a purchase
- Create a Custom Audience: Use Facebook’s Audience tool to create a custom audience you can target and retarget
A little about myself: I’m an award-winning digital media professional with over a decade of experience working in the digital space. I’ve managed hundreds of millions of dollars for local, national, and international brands including Six Flags Amusement Parks, Giorgio Armani, Cafe de Columbia, William Grant & Sons, and the FDA Real Cost which won a 2015 gold Effie in the Disease Awareness and Education category. To date, I’ve taught over 8,000 students in 130 countries on my other courses.
Here are some reviews from other courses
Digital Advertising & Marketing 101
★★★★★ “The real-world examples almost makes it self-explanatory. Professionally done and author speaks with authority – i.e. he knows what he’s talking about and it shows.” – AJ Du Toit
★★★★★ “Thought this was an excellent introduction course. Working in the industry without a huge amount of experience in this area, it was a great way to familiarize myself with topics in ongoing conversations internally and externally. Will be taking 201 to further my understanding.” – Jocelyn Armour
★★★★★ “It is advertised as a 101 course and it did exactly that and very well, touching on the building blocks of Digital Advertising and Marketing. Good job Ben.” – Jean C
Digital Advertising & Marketing 201
★★★★★ “When combined with Ben’s 101 courses, the two classes make for a thorough and well-organized primer on digital media today. Perfect for marketing people and agency folks (creative, account) who are not immersed in a media agency. It will give you a foundation for how digital media is structured, a clear explanation of the jargon and acronyms you’ll hear bantered about, and a better understanding of the opportunities available. The 201 course goes into important detail about some of the key changes that have taken place in digital advertising recently. Ben explains the concepts clearly and succinctly. Definitely worth the time investment.” – Shawn E Fraser
★★★★★ “This course is amazing. I do affiliate marketing and always wanted to learn about programmatic advertising and this course me taught that. I completed this for an interview and the employer was really impressed by the knowledge I had. Hope there is another in-depth version of this course. Where he goes into ad platforms or ad servers and teaches the real world applications.” – Suryameet Singh
★★★★★ “Comprehensive overview…detailed!” – Kathleen Crotty-Clark
Introduction to Programmatic Advertising
★★★★★ “I’m in advertising sales and have been looking for a clean easy way to explain and also test my root knowledge of the programmatic ad space. It was very helpful and simple to understand which is hard to do with this topic.” – Raul Bonilla
★★★★★ “Being an advertising agency media planner and buyer, having this hands-on information helps when we face a decision to go into the digital advertising space. Your 101 and 201 was extremely informative and truly like your overviews in a very simplistic explanation. Thank you and look forward to your future courses.” – Diane Tody
Sign up for this course today and take your Facebook advertising to the next level!
Who this course is for
- Anyone looking to run Facebook ads
- Those looking to optimize their current Facebook campaigns