What you’ll learn
Start making your first herbal remedy from day one. It is easier than you think!
Learn life-changing skills. The course has everything you need to know in one place including information you will not find anywhere else.
Step-by-step instruction so you feel confident in making and using herbal medicine without being overwhelmed.
How to create herbal products for sale, from what to create to marketing
How to become an herbal teacher sharing both healing and plant knowledge
Natural and Complementary Medicine
Natural Medicine remedies for home usage
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This is the place to start if you have ever dreamed of working in the field of Natural-Complementary Medicine and Herbalism.
We have created this course to bring our combined years of experience in the field to you in the comfort of your own home. This course is filled with educational and career insights and opportunities, with each one more exciting than the next.
There are so many ways to create a career in Natural and Complementary Medicine and whether your passion is Medicinal Plants, Homeopathy or People, the practice of Natural and Complementary Medicine is the vital bridge between all of them. This is truly meaningful and wonderful work to be involved in.
The need for alternatives and complements to conventional western medicine has been increasing steadily over the past 40 years. The field of Natural and Complementary Medicine has grown 400% in the last 10 years and today practitioners of Complementary therapies are very much in high demand.
This course explores a wide variety of potential opportunities including:
- What is natural medicine
- Herbalism and herbal medicine
- Making your own herbal remedies and medicines
- Making your own herbal tinctures
- The most easy to use and powerful everyday medicinal plants and flowers
- Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
- Therapeutic uses of essential oils for you and others
- Colloidal Suspensions
- Tissue Salts and other minerals
- Homeopathy and Homeopathic Cold and Flu Remedies
- and much more
Choose whatever path suits you. Like many Natural Health Practitioners you may find yourself overlapping these specialities or evolving into new ones. We’re happy to bring this level of experience to you within this course.
Join us on this amazing journey and get the inspiration and confidence to step forward.
What you’ll learn
- What Natural Medicine is, what it encompasses and how to understand each of it’s branches
- How to stay healthy using everyday Herbs and Plants!
- Natural ways to boost your immune system
- Which kind of health properties you can find in different Herbs and Plants
- How to cure diseases naturally
- Natural antivirals and antibacterials
- How to use your new knowledge of Natural Medicine to help to improve your own health and that of others
- How to create Herbal products and use them for your own health and to help others too.
- How to use Homeopathy and Homeopathics to help with common ailments
- How to use Tissues Salts to help treat issues such as respiratory disorders, inflammation, pain, nausea, Colds and Flu
- How to use colloidal suspensions
- How to purify contaminated water to make it safe for drinking by using colloidal iodine
- Inspiration about how to make a living as a Natural Medicine Practitioner
- and much more
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in a career in herbalism
- Those interested in empowering their health and wellbeing.
- Those interested in herbalism and herbal medicine.
Herbalism: Herbalism For Everyone Certification Diploma
Recognize Herbal medicine careers, work in a herbalism or holistic medicine profession, Certification, herbal medicine