What you’ll learn
You will learn the basics of Human Resource Management – How to Build and Manage a Team for Success!
Exercises and case studies to help you grasp the concepts easily.
Manage human resource better
Understand the dynamics of an employee and teams in general
Come with an Open Mind.
PC or Laptop with speakers.
Have you ever wanted to build your own technology Startup? But you had no idea where to start? Maybe you are from a software engineering background and have no idea what to do next.
The course is structured as follows:
- Basics of Human Resource Management
- Why it is important to build teams
- How to hire people on a budget
- Developing job descriptions, interviewing people
- How to on-board people and train them
- How to develop a culture for success
Start a Tech company is a first in a 6-part course developed for the budding entrepreneur! This is part-2 of the course which provides the basics of human resource management. Human resource management is critical in order to build successful teams and businesses. However, the science of Human resource management is not understood by most beginners and this coursework lays out the basis of how to start.
Easy language, basic concepts and clear concepts.
The instructors are available for any questions and discussions on a daily basis!
TAKE ACTION TODAY! We will personally support you and ensure your experience with this course is a success. And for any reason you are unhappy with this course, Udemy has a 30 day Money Back Refund Policy, So no questions asked, no quibble and no Risk to you. You got nothing to lose. Click that enroll button and we’ll see you in side the course.
Who this course is for:
- Software, information or electronic engineers who want to be start a business.
- Students and Budding Entrepreneurs who want to learn more about Building and Managing Teams
- Anyone interested in learning basics of business.