What you’ll learn
HTML 5 Introduction, Use of Tags , Forms, Tables In HTML 5,
Go from Beginner to Advanced in Python Programming by learning all of the basics to Object Orientated Programming.
Write scripts for general productivity tasks Read and comprehend Python code Gain knowledge in regard to general programming concepts
Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
Utilize core programming tools such as functions and loops
Flask Framework Introduction
Flask Framework With Building Projects
A computer, Access to the internet, An interest in learning Python
Only the very basic computer skills are needed
Learn HTML 5 with Python From Beginner To Advanced Level, Flask Framework From Beginning,
- we’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy-to-follow 23 Hours of content that you’ll easily understand and absorb.The course starts with the basics of HTML5, Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish to become a professional HTML 5, Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you HTML 5 Basics then Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
- The topics covered in this course are:* Brief Introduction To HTML 5:
HTML Basic Tags
HTML List Tags
* Beginner to Expert Python contents:
- Array implementationFile methodsKeywords and IdentifiersPython TuplesPython BasicsPython FundamentalsData Structures
Object-Oriented Programming with Python
Functional Programming with Python
Testing in Python
Flask Web Framework, In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of web applications .so that you can start building API and develop web applications using Python Flask Web Framework.
- How to build Python web apps with Flask
- How to use the Jinja template language to create the look of your apps
- How to use the SQLite database to start development
- How to use other databases with Flask by using Flask-SQLAlchemy
- Using Flask to process incoming request data.
Who this course is for:
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- For People New to Python,Django And Flask
- For People Who want to learn HTML 5 and Python Fundamentals and later transition into Data Science or Web Development