What you’ll learn
Dicuss the importance of providing safe water to consumers and the risks of untreated water
Learn water cycles in urban and natural areas
Learn how the process of water treatment works
Learn how to help save water in our homes and act responsibly
Curiosity to learn how tap water is produced
Interest in learning about the challenges of providing safe water for everyone
Sense of responsibility and awareness about saving drinking water
You drink water every day and use it for hygiene, gardening, cleaning, and other applications,
But how much do you really know about tap water?
In this course, we will discuss drinking water treatment from many angles according to the following plan :
· First, we will address data about access to safe drinking water around the world,
· After that, we will talk about the importance of providing safe water to consumers and the risks of untreated water,
· Then, we will discuss water cycles in urban and natural areas,
· Next, we will explain how the process of water treatment works,
· And in the following chapter, we will address the challenges related to ensuring access to drinking water around the world,
· Finally, we will see how we can help save water in our homes and act responsibly.
By the end of this course, you will have more knowledge about how raw water is treated and turned into safe drinking water. You will also learn why it is important to ensure safe water in order to avoid the dangerous consequences of unsafe water. You will also become more aware of the challenges that threaten safe water supply around the world and how you can help save water at your home and act responsibly.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about drinking water treatment, and looking for clear and simplified information.