In order to set realistic expectations, please note: These questions are NOT official questions that you will find on the official exam. These questions DO cover all the material outlined in the knowledge sections below. Many of the questions are based on fictitious scenarios which have questions posed within them.
The official knowledge requirements for the exam are reviewed routinely to ensure that the content has the latest requirements incorporated in the practice questions. Updates to content are often made without prior notification and are subject to change at any time.
Each question has a detailed explanation and links to reference materials to support the answers which ensures accuracy of the problem solutions.
The questions will be shuffled each time you repeat the tests so you will need to know why an answer is correct, not just that the correct answer was item “B” last time you went through the test.
ITIL 4 Foundation candidates should have a good understanding of the following:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- The key concepts of Lean, Agile, DevOps and why they are important to bring business value
- How the ITIL practices outlined in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by current ITIL processes, while at the same time expanding to be integrated into different areas of service management and IT, demand for value.
The tests will cover all the required modules so that you are well prepared for the ITIL4 Foundation exam.
Who this course is for:
- ITIL4 Foundation Exam candidates
ITIL4 Foundation practice tests
Get your ITIL4 Foundation Certification from the first attempt