What you’ll learn
Learn Java from basic syntax to advanced topics.
You will see many examples similar to what you will encounter in your job as a Software Engineer.
You will be able to implement industry best practices, conventions, and guidelines.
Ability to answer java trivia interview questions and code challenges.
Think creatively to tackle code challenges.
You will dive deep in Object Oriented Programming principles.
Have deep understanding to Collections framework and be able to choose the right data structure.
Laptop, preferably with two monitors, one for the course, and the other one for practice.
Basic Programming knowledge.
IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition
Java Standard Edition (SE) version 17 or later.
Welcome to the Learn and dive deep into Java course.
This course is for:
- Self-taught Software Engineers
- Bootcamp graduates.
- Interview Preparation.
- Technical Managers.
- Software engineers with 0-3 years of experience
- or If you always want to stay up-to-date (this course will be updated regularly to cover the latest Java features)
- You need a laptop, preferably connected to two screens, one for the course and the other for practice.
- To stand out as a software engineer, you should be patient, inquisitive, and detail-oriented.
- No prior programming experience is totally fine. I’m explaining all concepts here in a very simple and straightforward way.
- I will use IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition to write Java Code in this course. It is free, modern, and preferred among Java developers.
I chose Java for this course for many reasons:
- It is a must-know programming language taught in all computer science programs.
- Using Java, you can develop countless types of applications that run on any operating system.
- Java is the second preferred programming language among the top 25 tech giants.
Course overall objectives:
- Provide detailed and organized material that makes you land a job and start working from day one.
- This course will cover most Java topics, data structure, and some algorithms so you can pass job interviews.
- There will be a questions and answers section to answer students’ questions.
I will update this course every three months.
I will answer all your questions within 48 hours, and some questions will get a video response.
This course covered in detail the following topics:
- Java Fundamentals (Data Types, Conditionals, Iterations, Arrays, Strings, Exception Handling).
- Object Oriented Programming (Classes, Methods, Static, Inheritance, Record, Abstract classes, Interfaces).
- Lambda expressions, Generics, Stream API.
- Collections Framework (in-depth).
Coming Soon Multithreading, Data Structure in Java, and more.
Who this course is for:
- Computer Science Students are interested in learning and applying Java.
- Self-taught Developers want to take their knowledge to the next level.
- Java Bootcamp graduates/java developers preparing for job interviews.
- Java Developers who want to stay up-to-date with the latest java new features and updates.
Java 17: Learn and dive deep into Java
Java 17 Fundamentals, OOP, Lambdas, Generics, Stream API, Collections, IO, and JUnit 5 With real-life examples