This one is a basic course derived from our premium course on JSP, Servlet and JSTL “Java server pages (JSP),Servlet & JSTL tutorial”. The purpose of the course is to provide basic required knowledge so that it can become a foundation for the student who wants to learn advanced frameworks like spring, JSF Etc in future.
This course will cover the basics of Servlets and JSP and the student would get a fair idea of how a JSP application web application is built. Even though this course covers basic concepts, We recommend you also check the advanced courses on JSP & servlet as that will surely be better before you dig more into Java advanced technologies.
In this particular course, we have covered concepts like
- Setting up the computer for JSP and serverlet
- Servlets life cycle
- JSP scripting elements
- Deployment descriptor and annotations
- Include file(s) in JSP page
- Import files into Jsp page
- MVC overview
- Basic application based on MVC
- Forms overview under JSP
- Forms under Servlet
- Basic form validation
- Session under JSP overview
- And couple of more concepts.
Who this course is for:
- Student with prior knowledge of HTML
- Student looking forward to learn frameworks like Spring, JSF etc. in future.
JSP (Java server pages) and servlet basics
A JSP (Java server pages) and servlet basics course for beginners