What you’ll learn
Learn what kanban is and why it is so powerful for maintaining the highest level of production without overloading your team or business
Learn how to use kanban for your services or to support products and projects in a complex environment
Feel confident in implementing kanban for any service, maintenence or support team
Understand what a Workflow is and How the kanban style workflow helps to manage tasks more effectively
Explain what Work In Progress (W.I.P) limits and how they will make your team or business more efficient
Understand the concepts behind the “pull system” and who sets priority within the kanban method
Learn how to refine your process in any business
Learn Toyotas Six core kanban rules and how this has been used to create one of the most successful companies in the world so that you can use the same rules
A complete overview of the Kanban Board and how it is used to visualise the work-flow
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Kanban – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
- Confidence in using Kanban – In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of Kanban and how to use Kanban in industry without going into a class room or spending $£1000..
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Christian Carvajal
What is Kanban?
Kanban is a method for just in time delivery of tasks (such as products services, support and maintenance) without overloading our workforce . Based on my experience, it is the most popular way to meet just in time delivery for a lean businesses while increasing efficiency.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a product owner, business owner, support/maintenance/dev ops/sales team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “what is a kanban”, this is definitely the class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- Concise overview of Kanban – Including Origin, How to use The Kanban Board, Workflow, Work In Progress Limits, Priority setting, The Pull System.
- The facts based on real industry experience and research – The correct terminology and use of Kanban is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
- Support/Dev Ops/Product Owners / AgileTeam Members – I give you a complete overview of kanban as used in the business work place without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of kanban such as it’s Origin, How to use The Kanban Board, Workflow, Work In Progress Limits, Priority setting, The Pull System. Examples are included throughout the course wirh excellent quality video and audio. All is based real world experience.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and father, David J. anderson.
Who this course is for:
- Product Owners, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of Kanban and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an Agile expert
- Someone preparing to work in a team that requires Just In Time delivery of products, services, maintenance, tasks or lean processes. Anyone who wants to know how to be proficient with Lean methods, Work In Progress Limits, Pull Systems
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within Kanban or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on Kanban
- Someone who wants pointers on combining Kanban with Scrum
Kanban: Agile Kanban Productivity & Efficiency+Agile Scrum
Learn how to reduce bottlenecks, visualize workflow for kanban certification using the kanban board & combine with scrum