What you’ll learn
Who is Nietzsche, Why Is He Important, His target audience, Who Critiqued Nietzsche
How His Ideas Influenced People Across Ideologies, Why Should One Handle Nietzsche With Care
Nietzsche’s Main Claims on Übermensch, God Is Dead, Herd Morality And How to Get Out Of It
Finding Purpose in Life, Embracing Solitude, Amor Fati: How to Accept And Love Your Fate
How can you apply Nietzsche’s Ideas Right Away To Discover Yourself and Unleash Your Potential
Practical And Doable Tasks To Understand Yourself Much Better
What Is Greatness And How To Embrace It
3 Ways To Find Purpose And Meaning In Life
How To Be Happy In Life As Per Nietzsche
How To Improve Your Life With A Thought Experiment
How To Use Envy In Your Favor
Why Less Is Always More
How Nietzsche Differed From Plato
How Nietzsche Contradicted Himself
How To Manage The Apollonian And Dionysian Side
Some Famous Quotes of Nietzsche With Explanations
Key Ideas Of Existentialism And Nietzsche’s Existentialism And Perspectivism
Fun Facts About Nietzsche’s Daily Routine
An open mind to learn new ideas
Willingness to apply these ideas in your life to become the better version of yourself
No prior philosophical knowledge required. You will learn everything you need to know.
Knowing yourself is a journey. A discovery about who you are as a person. The real YOU. This journey of self-discovery is unpredictable. You must face your vulnerabilities, insecurities, and even deepest fears. And why is this important?
Aristotle answers. “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom”. Gaining mastery over others could be perceived to be a strength. But gaining mastery over yourself is true power. People who have realized this simple but profound fact have gone on to achieve great things in life. If you discover who you are, you are truly rich in every sense.
This course is a sincere attempt to help you take that first step in self-discovery and unleash your potential. To do this, I resort to the ideas and quotes of Friedrich Nietzsche, the 19th-century German philosopher with a brilliant mind. Though his ideas were provocative on many subjects, he focused on why we categorize some things as’ good’ and others ‘evil’, how we form judgments, and ultimately how we can transcend such categories to fulfill our true potential and become the best possible version of ourselves.
The beauty of Nietzsche is that we cannot confine him to a particular ideology. We can place his thoughts on a wide intellectual spectrum. Theists might strongly disagree with him on certain aspects, but they could strongly agree with him too on some of his other ideas. He gives us thought templates that we can use to address the problems of living in a pluralistic society. So why not learn those ideas and improve our lives.
You can condemn Nietzsche. You can criticize Nietzsche. But you can never ignore Nietzsche.
After analyzing a lot of online courses on Philosophy and self-development, I noticed a recurring pain point. Learners unanimously feel that there is too much emphasis on theory and that one cannot apply this theory to his/her daily life.
I have crafted the course carefully considering this pain point. I have worked really hard to make the course engaging and interesting. If you follow the course diligently, I am confident that you will definitely learn more about yourself. If that happens, I will consider my mission accomplished.
Some topics that I have covered in this course include
- Nietzsche, his life, main works, main ideas, and famous quotes
- 3 ways to accept life and find meaning in life
- 3 Metamorphoses to help your self-discovery
- 3 ways to embrace solitude
- How to get out of herd morality
- How to balance the two sides of your life to achieve harmonious totality
- Nietzsche’s formula for happiness
- Gain control of your own destiny
- How to embrace greatness
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
- How to love your fate and transition out of life’s wilderness
- Accept that growth is sometimes a painful process
- Accept and acknowledge envy
And many more…
Check the course curriculum for exact details.
I created this content from a wide variety of courses including books written by Nietzsche, on Nietzsche, YouTube videos, podcasts, and blog posts. I hope it adds value to your learning and opens up your mind.
Please note that this is just the beginning. I will continue to add videos and course modules to the course on a regular basis. This course will continue to grow organically.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who thinks Self-discovery is important for personal and professional growth
- College-going students who want to widen their perspectives and open up their minds
- Professionals who need some practical philosophical perspectives to discover themselves and unleash their potential
- Anyone interested in understanding main ideas of Nietzsche with quotes and context
- Anyone who feels philosophy can teach us how to think
- Anyone who feels they are stuck in their life and needs that extra impetus to get going