The “Learn Coding with Java from Scratch: Essential Training 2023” course is designed for individuals who want to learn the Java programming language from scratch. Java is a popular programming language used for developing web applications, mobile apps, games, and other software.
In this course, students will learn the fundamental concepts of Java programming, such as variables, data types, control structures, arrays, classes, objects, inheritance, polymorphism, and exception handling. Students will also learn how to use popular development tools such as Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, and NetBeans to write, test, and debug Java programs.
Additionally, the course includes practical exercises, quizzes, and projects to help students apply their knowledge to real-world programming scenarios. By the end of this course, students will have gained valuable skills in Java programming, which will enhance their career prospects in software development, web development, and mobile app development.
Learn Coding with Java from Scratch: Essential Training 2023 Course Description
Hello and welcome to the Learn Coding with Java from Scratch: Essential Training 2022 Course.
In this course, you will learn all the Java fundamentals needed to become a Professional Java Programmer quickly and efficiently.
Java is so popular, powerful, easy, simple, secure, Object-Oriented, and widely used programming language.
You can use the Java programming language for building:
- GUI applications
- Web servers and applications servers
- Middleware applications
- Web applications
- Mobile applications
- Embedded systems
- Enterprise applications
- Scientific Applications
- Gaming Applications
- Big Data technologies
- Distributed Applications
- Cloud-based Applications
- All this and More
Therefore, learning this programming language opens up many opportunities for you.
And in this immersive training course, you will master all the Java 17 concepts with the modern features.
All the course concepts will be explained first theoretically, and then practically using the IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition IDE.
Java has a huge community, So if you encounter any problems, you will find the solution easily.
By the end of this course, you’ll learn:
- Introduction to coding with Java
- Java Tools and Setup
- Variables, Data Types, Casting, Operators, and doing Mathematics
- Strings and Working with text using Java Techniques
- Flow control and Making Different Decisions: if – else if – else, and switch – case
- Loops, Repetitions, and Iterations: while, do while, for, and Controlling blocks
- Working with Arrays in depth
- Methods and functional programming in Java
- Object-Oriented Programming: Classes, Objects, Attributes, Modifiers, and More
- Advanced Object-Oriented Programming: Inheritance, Interfaces, Enumerations and More
- All this and More with practical examples