What you’ll learn
Learn more about linkbuilding and why they are essential
Understand what anchor text is and why it’s important for building links
Create a very good linkbuilding strategy for your business
How to build backlinks to your website that will move you up in the rankings
You don’t need to know how to build links or have done it before.
Be excited about using the best linkbuilding strategies of today that can help your business grow.
No programmming experience needed
Do you want to start your first link-building campaign? Are you interested in increasing your online sales but afraid of going over budget? Do you want to reach new customers and increase sales?
This is an in-depth course to get started with link building.
In this link building course, we will walk through all the steps of launching effective links.
In this practical class, you will get a complete understanding of how to efficiently work with link building tactics and create successful campaigns to get loyal customers, increase traffic, and grow your business online.
Link building is an effective strategy to promote a website by placing backlinks on third-party resources. The goal of link building is to make your pages more “reliable and valid” in Google’s eyes so that they rank higher and get more search traffic.
If you are not engaged in links, it does not mean that your site has none. Perhaps you have marketing services, such as content marketing or PR services, so the site will have links one way or another. If you’re not in control of this process, one day it could cause trouble for you because you could get ranked in search, get penalized by Google for bad links, and not even know what’s causing it. So, it’s still important to understand how it works.
This course will teach you:
- How link building works, its pros, and cons
- What goals and objectives does link building achieve
- How to launch and optimize successful link building
- Increasing targeted traffic to the website and landing page
- Setting up the campaign budget, bidding strategy, ad rotation, and targeting
- How to conduct keyword research and group keywords
- How to determine a budget based on your keyword research
- Working with the most effective link building tools
- How to use Google Analytics, Ahrefs’ tools to understand how your links work
Why should you choose this Linkbuilding course?
- You will learn how to work with link-building tools from top internet marketing professionals.
- We are industry experts! We have over 12 years of experience in online marketing. Our agency has Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner status.
- Our credentials include Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads360 Certified, and more.
- More than 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns have been launched by us.
- Over 200,000 digital marketing specialists are enrolled in our online courses.
- This course is suitable for both beginners and experts.
- The course comes with detailed visuals and in-depth videos.
- You will get a certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course.
What else do you get in this course?
- Lifetime access to the course and its updates
- Structured lessons with practical exercises
- Course presentation
- Valuable checklists and templates
- Weekly educational and promotional announcements
- A free copy of the book “Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing.” In this book, the following topics are covered in-depth: Internet promotion strategies, competitive analysis, web analytics, how to draw a portrait of your target audience, how to make a content plan, SEO, PPC advertising, promotion for social networks, email marketing, and case studies.
- A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course.
The clock is ticking! You are losing countless leads and sales every minute!
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Want to start now?
Click the “Buy now” button to get started with the “Link building 2022. Build links that boost the site traffic” course and launch effective campaigns to increase traffic, sales and grow your business online.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn the latest linkbuilding trends
- SEO freelancers
- Bloggers, entrepreneurs, and website owners who want to grow through linkbuilding
- A marketer who knows about linkbuilding but wants to look at a variety of tools and strategies