What you’ll learn
Working with data from Google Analytics and Google Sheets
How to visualize your data to create powerful reports
How to build dashboards quickly and confidently
How to share and collaborate on your reports
Learn how to build dashboards and reports in Looker Studio quickly and confidently, using data from Google Analytics (including GA4 and Universal Analytics) and Google Sheets.
After taking this course you will be able to visualize and present data. From importing data through to customizing and sharing your reports.
Learn the best ways to present and visualize your data from Google Analytics and Google Sheets.
Complete the course and show off your skills with the course certificate.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS
Your expert instructor will teach you Looker Studio skills you can apply immediately.
There is no time limit, so take the course at your own pace and retake lessons as you need.
USE ANY DEVICE
Join the course using any modern browser on your phone, tablet and computer.
Ask questions and share ideas with other students in the course community.
- High quality video lessons to build your knowledge and skills.
- Guided walk-throughs with techniques and tips.
- 14 pre-built dashboards you can use and customize.
- Practical exercises to apply your skills.
- Quizzes to reinforce learnings and test your knowledge.
- Private discussion area where you can ask questions.
- Course certificate for completing the lessons and assignment.
- Full access lets you review lessons whenever you need.
- Updates when lessons in the course are refreshed.
Gain Practical Looker Studio Skills
Follow along in your own account to apply your knowledge and skills immediately. And take revision quizzes and complete practical exercises to reinforce learnings.
- Benefits of Looker Studio
- Principles of data visualization
- Interface features
- Dimensions and metrics
- Connecting data sources, including Google Analytics and Google Sheets
- Visualizing your data inside Looker Studio
- Adding a date range
- Adding a filter control
- Using filters
- Layout and styling
- Adding pages
- Marketing dashboard
- Conversion dashboard
- Ecommerce dashboard
- Content dashboard
- Social dashboard
- Sharing dashboards
- User permissions
- Calculated fields
- Working with Google Sheets
- Additional options
“After completing the course, I’m confident I’ll be able to simply convey complex data in a meaningful way to my small and large clients alike.
“If you want to understand Looker Studio from the basics to pro-level, this is the course you searched for!
“I recommend this course to anybody who is dealing with digital analytics and reporting.
“Benjamin delivers easy to follow lessons with a hands on approach to master Looker Studio and apply the concepts to your business.
When does the Looker Studio course start and finish?
The course starts as soon as you join! It is a completely self-paced online course, so you decide when you start and when you finish.
Which version of Google Analytics does the course cover?
Both! The course covers a combination of Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and Universal Analytics.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We recommend taking the course over two to three weeks, so you have time to apply the lessons to your account (or your client’s account). That being said we’ve seen people complete the course in a week and others that spread the lessons over a couple of months.
How long do I have access to the Looker Studio course?
You receive full access to the course so that you can take the lessons at any time. You can rewatch lessons whenever you like and any lesson updates are included.
Will I receive a certificate?
Yes, once you complete all of the lessons, exercises, quizzes, and course assignment, you’ll receive your course certificate.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners wanting to get started quickly
- Intermediate users wanting to visualize data
- Experienced users looking to expand their knowledge