What you’ll learn
Printable Workbook with Exercises & Additional Supplement
Self-Help Guide to manage anxious thoughts, physical symptoms of anxiety, and gradually decrease symptoms
How to manage symptoms of anxiety at home
Guided Mindfulness Exercises
How to decrease negative emotions with thought defusion techniques
How to relax muscles with various breathing exercises
How to become aware of anxiety triggers
How to reconnect with your values
No prior knowledge of anything required. This course covers basic concept explanations and guided exercises
Mindfulness-based Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Social Anxiety
Goal: Learn how to manage anxiety at home by yourself using ACT therapy
Acceptance and commitment therapy invites people to open up to unpleasant feelings, and learn not to overreact to them, and not avoid situations where they are invoked. Its therapeutic effect is a positive spiral where feeling better leads to a better understanding of the truth.
A powerful step by step program to help you:
- Understanding social anxiety is a new way
- Stop avoiding social situations
- Start participating fully in the life you want
- Learn thought defusion to manage your anxious thoughts
- Learn muscle relaxation exercises
- Learn mindfulness exercises
- Rediscover your values and set better goals
- Learn to treat your anxiety with the six core processes of ACT Therapy
With downloadable guided mindfulness meditation and printable workbook containing various exercises.
This course is suitable for anyone who has general anxiety, social anxiety or depression and such mental issues. No prior knowledge of psychology or psychotherapy is required to take up this course. This is a self-help course that will help you manage your anxiety at home with psychological models, relaxation exercises, and a better understanding of anxiety.
This course is designed in simple language so that anyone can benefit from it. The focus of this course is to equip you with strategies and coping plans that can help you manage symptoms of anxiety when they occur in real-time. This course is based on my personal experience of managing anxiety, ACT therapy and Spirituality.
Aman Varma has undergone accredited course training in CBT practitioner, Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Mental Health Practitioner, NLP Specialist Practitioner, Diploma in Psychological Counseling and Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who are dealing with general anxiety, social anxiety or depression
- Individuals who works with others in helping (caring) or mental health settings
- Counselors, Therapists, Mentors, Students, Adults, Parents, etc