Marketing Analytics for Retail Business Management
Marketing Analytics for Retail Business Management, Retail analytics using MS Excel - Covering Forecasting, Market Basket, RFM, Customer Valuation & Price Bundling.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Start-Tech Academy
Course Provider URL: https://www.udemy.com/user/start-tech-academy/
Marketing Analytics for Retail Business Management, Retail analytics using MS Excel – Covering Forecasting, Market Basket, RFM, Customer Valuation & Price Bundling.
You’re looking for a complete course on understanding Retail Analytics to drive business decisions involving production schedules, inventory management, promotional mail optimization, store layouting, estimating roght bundle price, customer valuation and many other parts of the business., right?
Marketing Analytics for Retail Business Management Description
You’ve found the right Marketing & Retail Analytics: Strategies & Models in Excel! This course teaches you everything you need to know about different forecasting models, Market Basket analysis, RFM (recency, frequency, monetary) analysis, Customer Valuation methods & Price Bundling analysis and how to implement these models in Excel using advanced excel tool. Marketing Analytics for Retail Business Management
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Implement forecasting models such as simple linear, simple multiple regression, Additive and multiplicative trend and seasonality model and many more.
- Perform market basket analysis and calculate lift to derive a store layout that maximizes sales from complementary products.
- Do RFM (Recency, frequency, and monetary value) analysis to help you maximize profit from promotional mail campaigns.
- Increase revenue/profit of your firm by implementing revenue / profit maximizing bundle price point using Excel solver Add-in
- Understand the value of your customers to make intelligent decisions on how to spend money acquiring them
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand different retail analytics models used by organizations
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Marketing & Retail Analytics: Strategies & Models in Excel course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply forecasting models in real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular forecasting models and how to implement it. Marketing Analytics for Retail Business Management
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of different forecasting models
- Step-by-step instructions on implement forecasting models in excel
- Downloadable Excel file containing data and solutions used in each lecture
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies is something which differentiates this course from any other course available online. Marketing Analytics for Retail Business Management
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. As managers in Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of Marketing and data analytics in this course, Marketing Analytics for Retail Business Management
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 170,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
This is very good, i love the fact the all explanation given can be understood by a layman – Joshua
Thank you Author for this wonderful course. You are the best and this course is worth any price. – Daisy
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files, take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there are class notes attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning. Marketing Analytics for Retail Business Management