What you’ll learn
New to coding? No worries. This course covers coding from scratch.
Ideal for Developers and Test Automation Aspirants
Hands-on Exercises with Instructor Support
Learn Object Oriented JS
Advanced NodeJS Programming
Instructor Guidance and Query Resolution Support
Data Structures and Algorithms
Ideal course for manual testers aspiring to switch to Cypress, WebDriverIO Automation
No prior coding experience required. Anyone willing to learn coding can take this course.
You don’t have to have any prior programming skills to take this course. I’ve covered all the concepts from very basic to advance levels. We’ll do lots of hand-on exercises and assignments during the course.
This is going to be a practice oriented learning and my team and I will available here to help you resolve any queries that you may encounter during your learning.
All the Best and Happy Learning!
- Installing NodeJS
- Installing Visual Studio Code
- What is NPM?
- Creating package.json File
- Adding Extensions in VS Code
- Writing First JS Program
- Variables in JS
- Constants in JS
- Concept of ‘undefined’ and ‘null’
- Arithmetic Operators in JS
- Equality Operators in JS
- Logical and Comparison Operators in JS
- Bitwise Operators in JS
Conditional Statements & Loops
- ‘if’ Conditional Statements
- Switch Case
- ‘for’ Loop
- ‘while’ Loop
- Nested Loops
- Programing with Loop ‘break’ & ‘continue’
- Flexible ‘if block’ Value Type
- String Basics
- Concept of ‘index’ and ‘length’
- Finding Position of Substring
- Searching in String using ‘includes’
- Searching at Begin and End of String
- Extracting Value from String using ‘substr’
- Extracting Value from String using ‘slice’
- Extracting Characters from String
- Replacing String Characters
- String Search
- Matching RegEx in String
- String Split
- Concluding Strings
- What is a Function?
- How does JS Function Return Value?
- Flexibility of Function Arguments in JS
- Setting Default Values for Function Arguments
- Function Expressions in JS
- Concluding Function Basics
- How to Create Objects in JS?
- Dot ‘.’ vs Bracket ‘’ Notation
- Create Functions inside Object
- Concept of ‘this’ Keyword
- Add/Update/Delete Object Properties
- Nested Objects
- Concluding Object Basics
- ‘for…in’ Loop on Objects
Programing with Arrays in JS
- Array Basic Operations
- Array Search
- Commonly Used Array Operations
- ‘for…of’ Loop on Arrays
- ‘for…each’ Loop on Arrays
- Creating Objects using Function
- Object Constructor in JS
- Creating Objects using Instance
- Flexible Constructor Arguments
- Calling Constructor Without ‘new’ Keyword
- Calling Function using ‘call’
- Concluding Advanced Objects
- What is a Prototype?
- Null Prototype Object
- Prototype of Objects Created by Same Constructor
- Constructor Prototype Usage
- Prototypal Inheritance
- Concluding Prototypes
- How to Create Class in JS?
- Creating Methods in JS Class
- Method Chaining
- Concept of ‘super’ Constructor
- Concluding JS Class
Who this course is for:
- Anyone aspiring to learn to coding
- Developers and Test Automation Professionals
- Cypress Automation Aspirants
- WebDriverIO Automation Aspirants
- Automation Test Engineers